• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

like sher a hunt with a single i can see evryone takeing the piss a bit but id say its good ida i dont no any girl that can gut a rabbit let alone brake its nek

ive gutted hundreds of rabbits, very easy to do, skinning thems not that hard either, i still cant do a tidy job of skinning them but thats cos i rarely do anything with the skin other than give it to pups to play with. i gutted skinned and butchered 2 goats the other day, had to relie on the internet for step by step butchering techniques, good job no-one seen the untidy job i made of it.

Oh no, Kay is here, my cover is blown, this message will self destruct in ten seconds :laugh:

I take it you havent made that million yet :laugh: :laugh:

Do you hear the helicopter? :laugh:

P.S if you can, it aint me, you can take your glad rags off again :laugh:

Oh well i live in hope :laugh:

Oh no, Kay is here, my cover is blown, this message will self destruct in ten seconds :laugh:

+ the developments with you being single now! That means you can take the hump with me whenever you like, or if you prefer just hump me!

I know thats an old fashioned word, if you prefer, you can now shag me whenever you like without feeling bad about it :laugh:

When i think about it, who wants to be in a relationship with all this free, no hassle shagging on offer?

Mr b, forget what i said, ban anyone who mentions the online hunting dating thing! :laugh:

+ the developments with you being single now! That means you can take the hump with me whenever you like, or if you prefer just hump me!

I know thats an old fashioned word, if you prefer, you can now shag me whenever you like without feeling bad about it :laugh:

When i think about it, who wants to be in a relationship with all this free, no hassle shagging on offer?

Mr b, forget what i said, ban anyone who mentions the online hunting dating thing! :laugh:

I just want someone for the heavy lifting preferably with a spine & a pulse :laugh: :laugh:

I just want someone for the heavy lifting preferably with a spine & a pulse :laugh: :laugh:

A spine AND a pulse!!!?? Christ you don't ask for much, do you??? :laugh:

like sher a hunt with a single i can see evryone takeing the piss a bit but id say its good ida i dont no any girl that can gut a rabbit let alone brake its nek

ive gutted hundreds of rabbits, very easy to do, skinning thems not that hard either, i still cant do a tidy job of skinning them but thats cos i rarely do anything with the skin other than give it to pups to play with. i gutted skinned and butchered 2 goats the other day, had to relie on the internet for step by step butchering techniques, good job no-one seen the untidy job i made of it.

thats cool i like the sound of you thers no goats to hunt round my way but i no thay tast good in a cury

A spine AND a pulse!!!?? Christ you don't ask for much, do you??? :laugh:

well its a start :laugh: anything else is a bonus :laugh:

Jeez i told you about eating junk food, now you need lifting up the stairs! There is a company that build stair lifts, stannah! I will find the number...

Let this be a lesson to the american members! You put it in your mouth and you pay the price! :laugh:

Jeez i told you about eating junk food, now you need lifting up the stairs! There is a company that build stair lifts, stannah! I will find the number...

Let this be a lesson to the american members! You put it in your mouth and you pay the price! :laugh:

You have lost none of your charm have you :tongue2:

:blink:

Good point... There's a lot of folks who seem to forget their mouth hole's a lot bigger than their arsehole.

Log-jam.... :blink: