Dating/singles section

im just thankful im not looking for anyone going by a few of the guys on here,

they keep going on about how theres few attractive women in hunting but ive only seen 1 fella at any of the gamefairs who id get him drunk and take advantage of him.........:icon_redface:

(if i was single :angel: )

but would he knock you back?

pic plskiss.gif

i dont think hes single! and hes on here so i wont say no more.......

+ as for if he'd knock me back...... hes a hard guy to read......... a natural flirt so i wouldnt wish to hazard a guess what he'd do!

(and many guys are scared of me) :gunsmilie:

we both know your talking about me :whistling: and i'm not afraid of you (unless you have a cock) :tongue2:

:laugh: youve caught me! :laugh:

now dye that ginger beard black and we'll have sex in the bushes :blink:

i've been called a lot of terrible things in my life, fat, ugly, retarded, rapist, lazy, perverted, alan626's friend, sheep worryer, heroin addict, but none of these were as bad as being called ginger, if i was ginger i'd like to think i'd have the grace to hang myself, :thumbs:

and i'd go to ground on you no bother, i heard you have big tubes that are well traveled, but you stop end is a bit messy from an old dig :tongue2::icon_redface:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

i've been called a lot of terrible things in my life, fat, ugly, retarded, rapist, lazy, perverted, alan626's friend, sheep worryer, heroin addict, but none of these were as bad as being called ginger, if i was ginger i'd like to think i'd have the grace to hang myself, :thumbs:

and i'd go to ground on you no bother, i heard you have big tubes that are well traveled, but you stop end is a bit messy from an old dig :tongue2::icon_redface:

Thats nothing.

I heard she likes to double up (sometimes even triple), and this has led to it being trenched on more than one occasion.

FTB

they keep going on about how theres few attractive women in hunting but ive only seen 1 fella at any of the gamefairs who id get him drunk and take advantage of him.........:icon_redface:

pic plskiss.gif

+ as for if he'd knock me back...... hes a hard guy to read......... a natural flirt so i wouldnt wish to hazard a guess what he'd do!

we both know your talking about me :whistling: and i'm not afraid of you (unless you have a cock) :tongue2:

i dont mind if you hang yourself........... after all theres no laws against necrophillia are there? ;):tongue2: :kiss:

i can dye that ginger beard black while your still kicking and jerking at the end of the rope :yes:

pic plskiss.gif

i dont mind if you hang yourself........... after all theres no laws against necrophillia are there? ;):tongue2: :kiss:

i can dye that ginger beard black while your still kicking and jerking at the end of the rope :yes:

look theres no point fighting it, its just fate, i know you want me and keep thinking of me,(everytime you see a potato) lets just get it over with, i'll even hold hands afterwards, can't say any fairer than that :thumbs:

pic plskiss.gif

look theres no point fighting it, its just fate, i know you want me and keep thinking of me,(everytime you see a potato) lets just get it over with, i'll even hold hands afterwards, can't say any fairer than that :thumbs:

nah... dont do holding hands afterwoulds.... i'll just tie you up put a gimp mask on you and sell you to the highest bidder.........£££££££££

:shok: :shok: :shok:

oooooops did i type that out loud?

irish lurcher has even been kind enough to put a reserve bid of 1euro on the table :clapper:

nah... dont do holding hands afterwoulds.... i'll just tie you up put a gimp mask on you and sell you to the highest bidder.........£££££££££

:shok: :shok: :shok:

oooooops did i type that out loud?

irish lurcher has even been kind enough to put a reserve bid of 1euro on the table :clapper:

why would irish lurcher pay for it when he's getting it for free? :icon_redface::whistling:

1 euro is a lot better than i thought i'd make, with this economic crisis we're in :thumbs:

whoever told you the irish are charming was lying! go to dublin and see how unromantic their chat up lines are

they are very charming , i learned a lot of my chat-up lines from the irish

1/

do you f**k on the first date ?

2/

does your afather own a brewery ?

3/

and this is the best , get your coat love , you've been pulled

so they are both charming and cultured :feck:

nah... dont do holding hands afterwoulds.... i'll just tie you up put a gimp mask on you and sell you to the highest bidder.........£££££££££ :shok: :shok: :shok: oooooops did i type that out loud? irish lurcher has even been kind enough to put a reserve bid of 1euro on the table :clapper:
why would irish lurcher pay for it when he's getting it for free? :icon_redface::whistling: 1 euro is a lot better than i thought i'd make, with this economic crisis we're in :thumbs:
ahh but this way he gets to pimp you out to ALL his friends...... even the really ugly ones with no teeth :wub: :crazy: :sick: , its a recession and the only thing the goverment cant seem to tax is prostitution...... what can i say.... sex sells !!!! Edited by CarraghsGem