• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Oh, I'm loving this!!! Priceless!!! :notworthy:

Really though, I think it's a good idea. I'm fed up of meeting women and as soon as I tell them I shoot, they turn into some psycho-tree-huggin'-bitch-freak.... :blink:

Enough, already!!!!!

Cheers....

PS... No mingers!!! :laugh:

I get the same, last one was never the same after I took her out for a nice sunday afternoon walk and my lurcher caught a rabbit, then i pulled its neck in front of her :laugh:

More men like that needed this way!!!!

Okay be easy on me Boys.. :kiss:

000j02ZkpfM.jpg

Very nice :thumbs:

Come on Wilf, play the game, we wanna see your photo :kiss:

Girls, girls......I could show you, but its a bit like the holy grail.....if you saw it, you would never be the same again.

Even if you did find love on your new section, you would always be thinking of me when you closed your eyes :tongue2:

Time for your medication ;)

Really though, I think it's a good idea. I'm fed up of meeting women and as soon as I tell them I shoot, they turn into some psycho-tree-huggin'-bitch-freak.... :blink:

Enough, already!!!!!

Cheers....

I get the same, last one was never the same after I took her out for a nice sunday afternoon walk and my lurcher caught a rabbit, then i pulled its neck in front of her :laugh:

My last girlfriend said she was ok with it 'til I took her 10 year old son shooting with me and after he came back hungry for more, she accused me of turning her son into some kill crazy blood freak!!! Or something like that... :blink::laugh:

Girls, girls......I could show you, but its a bit like the holy grail.....if you saw it, you would never be the same again.

Even if you did find love on your new section, you would always be thinking of me when you closed your eyes :tongue2:

thast calld a nightmare

im just thankful im not looking for anyone going by a few of the guys on here,

they keep going on about how theres few attractive women in hunting but ive only seen 1 fella at any of the gamefairs who id get him drunk and take advantage of him.........:icon_redface:

(if i was single :angel: )

Edited by CarraghsGem

they keep going on about how theres few attractive women in hunting but ive only seen 1 fella at any of the gamefairs who id get him drunk and take advantage of him.........:icon_redface:

but would he knock you back?

pic plskiss.gif

Enough, already!!!!!

Cheers....

That was my thought when i decided to write this crazy arse topic :blink:

People with the same interests, women with a Lurcher, most men shit themselves or think you are a complete nut job :gunsmilie:

This has been mentioned before and for the simple reason it keeps on popping back up (no punn...) maybe there's a place for it on here.

Hell, I'm single, horny, open minded, shoot ( :whistling: ) and go out with dogs.....

Hang on, that last bit didn't sound quite right but take it as you will.... :laugh:

Edit.... 42 guests... WTF???

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1

Ive seen some extremely attractive woman out hunting! Those tight jodhpurs and tight arses :laugh:

If only i was good looking :tongue2:

Hollie, if you ever fancy a bit of a rough and tumble, i know a fairly clean hay barn near here, hardly any rats :laugh:

We could always go rabbiting afterwards?

Hardly any rats, i suggest you get some terriers in there and sort it out :tongue2:

thast calld a nightmare

:clapper: