Worst crimes In the past 50 years?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ingoring the warnings of Enock Powell look at the state of the blackcountry almost a muselem state already, it will not be long till it reaches a city near you!

tony blair sending our soldiers to war in iraq & afganistan ... sending more than 200 soldiers to there death . boy as that man got some blood on his hands

Enjoyed reading the thread about the Essex Murders and It got me thinking, what's the biggest crime that's been commited In EnglandIn the past 50 years? There's been quite a few 'big' crimes commited that I can think of but judging on police time and money spent on the Investigations, what do you all think was the 'biggest'

Butch ;)

I think the 7/7 bombings in London would have to come pretty close as a 1 off crime.55 dead 700 injured....massive amount of police time and money spent since.With respect to the other sicko crimes mentioned very few changed the lives of so many people.

The moors murderers are also one of the most horrendus crimes in the last 50 years and one that changed a lot of parents ways on giving their children the freedom they enjoyed before the evil scum of brady and hindley carried out their evil crimes.:censored:

The moors murderers are also one of the most horrendus crimes in the last 50 years and one that changed a lot of parents ways on giving their children the freedom they enjoyed before the evil scum of brady and hindley carried out their evil crimes.:censored:

Agree Dell and Lord Longford is no better:wallbash:

The murder of Jamie Bulger, the abduction of baby Abbie Humphries, the brutal slaying of Rachel Nickell, all shocking and very sad. It's the victims who cannot escape this fear that the responsible people have left behind is who I feel for.

The responsible do not care, they have no remorse, and it's their trace of mind that is most shocking!

Take the Bulger case, 2 young boys bunked off school to go shoplifting. They then noticed Bulger, and their intentions were to get him lost, and that he would get run over. To the railway track they go. 22 injurys later to his head, 20 to the body, fractured skull by blows of heavy instrument, for what??? Feel angry? Want to kill these grow up men?

It's the actions involved, the reasoning behind it, it's knowing what happened to the victims that makes the sadness of their deaths even greater.

Unfortunatley there will always be someone who will continue to hurt. He/she is sitting and remembering what they did. They are out there and their urge will begin to build up again. :thumbdown:

Thatcher's systematic and deliberate destruction of our heavy industry....

The stupid f*cks in power who send our lads and lass's to war to prop up the USA's best interests....

All the money our government sends overseas when we're in such a mess at home....

All of the horrors mentioned in the previous replys....

My ex wife.................. :blink:

Edited by andyfr1968

Thatcher's systematic and deliberate destruction of our heavy industry....

The stupid f*cks in power who send our lads and lass's to war to prop up the USA's best interests....

All the money our government sends overseas when we're in such a mess at home....

All of the horrors mentioned in the previous replys....

My ex wife.................. :blink:

my ex wife lol

ingoring the warnings of Enock Powell look at the state of the blackcountry almost a muselem state already, it will not be long till it reaches a city near you!

:yes:

O yes muslims are far far far worse than rapists, murderers or pedophiles. Get a grip.

:yes:

O yes muslims are far far far worse than rapists, murderers or pedophiles. Get a grip.

ok apart from (pedophiles) just look what muslims have done to the west'n world, with there religion watched (sep.11th) the other night, now that was a feckin Crime to mankind. No Enock was right, they will f**k the world up with there (religion), there are the (real)racist's of the world :yes:

im no racist.......but this is about terrorism !!!

the extremists that are muslims hide behind their religion, the western worlds governments let them.

until the powers that be get a grip we will be faced with more of what happend in 9/11 and worse.

:thumbdown: