Good quality russell bitches.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a few pics of a dig had last year with a bow legged russell,the dig was 13 foot and took 5 hours to a dog that was pushing on 12 years of age,and never gave his quarry an inch,he may have small

plenty of white bow legged dogs over here that are the equal of anything for work and better than most.

some cracking russells on this thread lads,fair play lads...keep em working doing what they,re bred for....atb...darrell.

Posted Images

post-16154-035257600 1281471934_thumb.jpg

post-16154-019458100 1281471986_thumb.jpg

just a few pics of a dig had last year with a bow legged russell,the dig was 13 foot and took 5 hours to a dog that was pushing on 12 years of age,and never gave his quarry an inch,he may have small legs but has a heart as big as a lions,with in excess of 250 digs to his name,work comes first and looks are a bonus,the dogs the other lads have posted are indeed fine animals and im sure they do there job well,but dont write off another mans type just because it isn't very pleasing on the eye,sorry for the rant.ps. i would love to see a thread about ugly loookin grafters.handsome is as handsome does

• Like 4

post-16154-035257600 1281471934_thumb.jpg

post-16154-019458100 1281471986_thumb.jpg

just a few pics of a dig had last year with a bow legged russell,the dig was 13 foot and took 5 hours to a dog that was pushing on 12 years of age,and never gave his quarry an inch,he may have small legs but has a heart as big as a lions,with in excess of 250 digs to his name,work comes first and looks are a bonus,the dogs the other lads have posted are indeed fine animals and im sure they do there job well,but dont write off another mans type just because it isn't very pleasing on the eye,sorry for the rant.ps. i would love to see a thread about ugly loookin grafters.handsome is as handsome does

ive always enjoyed posts on the smasher dog.. its been a handy little dog..one that i would say you will never forget :thumbs:

Vert true smasher and that is a handy dog in any ones world,the title was just trying to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak(and there is loads of cr*p about) and not to knock any ones dogs.No worries on the rant bit and do understand where your coming from :thumbs: ,FTB was going to do a ugly worker thread.

some crackers already been shown on here Alli as always dogs look the bizz, like the look of the youngster aswell Taffy A... But I agree looks shouldn't come into it, but in your defence Fireman I see what you meant about the other russell thread, imo alot of the dogs on there were ugly as sin, but they wasn't workers, they were glorified pets.

Keep them coming

RS

3 bitches bar the dog on the right of 2 whites.

some nice terriers you got there Alli,heres my bitch, smasher keep doing what your doing with your russells as i have heard some good things about them.... :thumbs:

cid_owcAk9o51X.jpg

Edited by mushray
Guest eastmids

I have been working that bow legged type of russell [CRAP] since i began digging,maybe you can show us the type of PROPER GRAFT yours do,a few pics would be nice so maybe i can see where i have been going wrong,

nice one,there all i used to see in the 70,s as a kid around our way and a lot of them were worked to, remember seeing a black dog for the first time..

nowadays they all seem to look like white lakeys..i never see them as russells.

I have been working that bow legged type of russell [CRAP] since i began digging,maybe you can show us the type of PROPER GRAFT yours do,a few pics would be nice so maybe i can see where i have been going wrong,

nice one,there all i used to see in the 70,s as a kid around our way and a lot of them were worked to, remember seeing a black dog for the first time..

nowadays they all seem to look like white lakeys..i never see them as russells.

agree about russells looking lakey and you dont see them as russells, i cant see how people can call these white lakeys LAKELANDS as there white, it dont make sense to me' anyway just my views...cheers mush

Bang on Tassa.

Trying to find an honest working russell is ALOT harder than it should be.

I recently have had to do a 7 hour round trip south of the border to line my russell bitch as there was feck all up here worth putting her to.

And thats the truth...

:(

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan