Bugger banning burkas, how about this

everyone seems very concerned about the mistreatment of " Muslim children " and rightly so but at the same time i dont hear anyone condemning the killing of thousands of " Muslim children " by coalition forces in iraq and afghanistan

There will be allot more muslim children killed by coalision forces,did you not see the thing on the news where the Taliban were parading a young boy in front of the cameras carrying an automatic rifle saying that they have a new weapon in thier fight against the west ,I would not put it passed them to strap bombs to thier own kids....:censored: If it were up to me I'd have our soldiers back tomorrow..... :gunsmilie:

are you going to condemn the coalition forces for killing innocent children?

It is a war zone do you honestly think that the coalition forces actualy targeted any children?... if that was the case then I would condemn it but when you are fighting a force that fire at you then retreat back into villages to hide like cowards amongst innocents and a force that use children as human shields while they are firing on coalition troops there are going to be casualties of war. Why dont they come out and fight out in the open where there are no kids or innocent people because they would be iniolated by our troops instead they remain in the shaddows like cowards...

Alas it's not about being brave in war . . . . it's about winning.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may wish to cast your mind back a bit to a previous topic my friend when there was a guy living in a street with predominantly muslim neighbours and he said that during the muslim riots in england

Personaly I think we should all back this part of the muslim culture .......BUT BAN THE FU*KERS CUTTING IT OPEN AGAIN...

You're begining to sound more and more defeated now you're resorting to a single line of name calling.   No matter who you think you are, or what you think of the majority of the people you're selli

everyone seems very concerned about the mistreatment of " Muslim children " and rightly so but at the same time i dont hear anyone condemning the killing of thousands of " Muslim children " by coalition forces in iraq and afghanistan

There will be allot more muslim children killed by coalision forces,did you not see the thing on the news where the Taliban were parading a young boy in front of the cameras carrying an automatic rifle saying that they have a new weapon in thier fight against the west ,I would not put it passed them to strap bombs to thier own kids....:censored: If it were up to me I'd have our soldiers back tomorrow..... :gunsmilie:

It is a war zone do you honestly think that the coalition forces actualy targeted any children?... if that was the case then I would condemn it but when you are fighting a force that fire at you then retreat back into villages to hide like cowards amongst innocents and a force that use children as human shields while they are firing on coalition troops there are going to be casualties of war. Why dont they come out and fight out in the open where there are no kids or innocent people because they would be iniolated by our troops instead they remain in the shaddows like cowards...

so your not going to condemn them for killing children then?

Can you not read ....

Hmm amazing what goes on in merry olde England these days, i heard today that Cameron is "very angry" that Turkey's entry into the EU is taking so long.

Must go, ive been called to prayer.

Yep next thing the country will be flooded with Turks. :censored:

anyone been to Germany lately...

I have read that up to 2000 little girls a year in the UK are at risk of "Genital mutilation" in the name of religion. I won't say which religion but you can likely guess. Babies as young as 4-6 weeks have their inner labia, clitoris and part of their outer labia removed by "cutters", untrained ignorant women often flown over to "do" a number of girls. They mostly use bits of broken glass. One in five of the babies dies; they also get major infections. After the "operation" they are stitched across the remaining labia. When they are forced into marriage the husband uses a razor blade to slash through the scar tissue. That way, he can be sure she is a virgin.

Civilised people? Not in my book.

Ric

An organisation in sheffield who helps and tries to educate against this has just been awarded 500.000 in lottery money as its common practise in some north african communitys.

in case anyone has forgotten Male Genital Mutilation...

Jew - Cock - Foreskin - Chop!

fxck me guys North of the border you can't get a dog docked but you can have your child's cock chopped :icon_eek:

Hmm amazing what goes on in merry olde England these days, i heard today that Cameron is "very angry" that Turkey's entry into the EU is taking so long.

Must go, ive been called to prayer.

Yep next thing the country will be flooded with Turks. :censored:

anyone been to Germany lately...

nope

the place is overun with turks - almost 10% of the population is turk ... scarily so...

Its like i said before the people on here that dont live in places full of muslims dont know/or dont want to know what its like heres one for you to try its five to eleven our lasses six year old is in bed and thers fireworks going off i took the dog out at 5 15 am this morning fireworks going off so if all you that think muslims are treated the same let your fireworks off in the morning and again tomorrow night and see how long it takes the coppers to come

Nighthunter please tell me your not basing your argument on this poor excuse for a newspaper...did you actually read the whole article?...the standard of journalism is typical of the right wing media. I know I shouldn't laugh but it was funny when the writer said the two women wearing the veils looked worried...I kept asking myself how does he know that if their faces are covered. I direct you to the peice were he basically confirmed what I told you...sharia law is only used in civil matters...it does not apply to criminal law. Some of the views were from the more extreme Muslim imams and will never become law in Britain. There are extremists in all faiths....I give you the kkk as an example of people who consider themselves good christains. As for the beatings I'm sure they do occur in the Asian culture just the same as they do in ours.

Have a wee think about the good ol British culture... We have the highest knife crime rate...the highest under age teen pregnancy 2nd only to the good ol us of a in the obesity stakes...a massive problem with drug & alcohol misuse... Our kids are exposed to massive sexually explicit materials in the media and magazines...we're poor educationally . Morally corrupt as a society...the family unit is almost extinct as we knew it as kids. As a people we are being led by the nose and fed shit to keep us at each others throats....all to keep us looking away from the real problem, our politicians. We"re all part of one big social experiment and we're to dumb to see it. I"m of to finish the last of me drugs.

Edited by undisputed

Nighthunter please tell me your basing your argument on this poor excuse for a newspaper...did you actually read the whole article?...the standard of journalism is typical of the right wing media. I know I shouldn't laugh but it was funny when the writer said the two women wearing the veils looked worried...I kept asking myself how does he know that if their faces are covered. I direct you to the peice were he basically confirmed what I told you...sharia law is only used in civil matters...it does not apply to criminal law. Some of the views were from the more extreme Muslim imams and will never become law in Britain. There are extremists in all faiths....I give you the kkk as an example of people who consider themselves good christains. As for the beatings I'm sure they do occur in the Asian culture just the same as they do in ours.

Have a wee think about the good ol British culture... We have the highest knife crime rate...the highest under age teen pregnancy 2nd only to the good ol us of a in the obesity stakes...a massive problem with drug & alcohol misuse... Our kids are exposed to massive sexually explicit materials in the media and magazines...we're poor educationally . Morally corrupt as a society...the family unit is almost extinct as we knew it as kids. As a people we are being led by the nose and fed shit to keep us at each others throats....all to keep us looking away from the real problem, our politicians. We"re all part of one big social experiment and we're to dumb to see it. I"m of to finish the last of me drugs.

Yes all that wrong and still we open the doors to anyone who wants to come here. Think we should fix our own problems first before we bring in others.

Im a bit pissed so will probs regret this in the morning...

but as night hunnter says, civilian deaths in conflict are unfortunate but an unescapeable reality of war. Unfortunately, insurgents in both Afghanistan and Iraq have used children as young as 6 as suicide bombers (http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACPW_enGB370GB379&q=child+suicide+bomber+afghanistan+guardian). The link is to a google search for articles on child suicide bombers in Afghanistan as published by the Guardian. When dealing with such individuals and cultures it is difficult t remain subjective. The best way to combat fanatics is with fanatics of our own. Although it is not a view shared by the government, I would place the life of a British soldier far above that of an Afghan child. Having seen how they treat their own, why should we treat them any different? Ill not condem troops for killing children in the heat of combat. If faced with the choice of killing a child or never seeing my own children again, the short guy is going in a box everytime.

As has been stated many immigrants to the UK come here claiming asylum because their home nations as so appalling/they are in fear for their lives that they cant possibly stay. Why then do they persist in bringing the culture (which they voluntarily left) to the UK?

Also, why do they come all the way to the UK when most of them have had to transit a minimum of 3-4 other 'western' eurpoean countries to get here? Answer; because the last 13 years of misgovernment by Tony Blair and his ilk have made us the laughing stock of Europe. UK is the soft touch of the world. I am in the process of renting out my house as I have had to move for work. An agent told me that they do a lot of work with the council and if I dropped the rent to £575/month I could get it filled tomorrow, as this is the government housing subsidy for a two bedroom house. I have worked hard for the last 7 years to save to buy this house. It boils my piss to think that a similar house could be rented out at my/the taxpayers expense to some asylum seeker who has chosen to come here for the benefits package. All they need is one child/dependent other than their partner and they could get my house for free. The same applies to British welfare parasites. Why work hard and save for a house when all you need to do is get pregnant and move out of your parents house?

Of course lurchers friend and others wont recognise the Daily Mail as a proper newspaper. For some reason I think they will be more at home with the Guardian, hence my link to Guardian articles.

As others have said, if you dislike the UK so much, vote with your feet and leave. I am doing exactly that and have already filed my request for immigration with the New Zealand Government. Once there I intend to fully assimilate myself into their culture and national identity, and work hard paying my taxes to the country which was (hopefully) generous enough to accept me. I feel ashamed of what my country has become, and feel sorry for those who for whatever reason are forced to remain behind. They will be faced with an ever increasing tax burden as the few remaining workers have to pick up the tab for the lazy, sick and work shy who view state welfare as a right.

I would favour a return to the old system of national insurance where the contributions of the government, employer and employee went into a bank account. The employee could then draw on this in times of unemployment or sickness. However, once it was gone, it was gone. This way, if you have no working history, you cannot drain the state.

In reference to the comments on sharia law being used to deal only with civil matters; be that as it may, it is only the thin end of a wedge. Once British culture starting be diluted like this it is only a matter of time before we lose our national identity. Did not sufferagettes thrown themselves under horses and starve themselves to death so that women in British society could be seen as equals in all things? If anyone thinks that women get a fair trial/hearing is these sharia courts then it is they who are living on cloud coukoo land. if your sister/daughter married a muslim, would you be happy for her civil case to be heard in a sharia court? I know I wouldn't.

Ug

• Like 1

so your not going to condemn them for killing children then?

are you lurchers friend going to condemn the taliban for killing british servicemen you pirck,another fcuking muslim lover.

• Like 1

Ug ...good luck in your quest to become a Maori. When you talk about British culture just what do you mean?

cheers undisputed. Ill be sure to post lots of topics on how the hunting is in NZ. Your comment on becomeing a Maori is not lost on me. Indigineous people in New Zealand are a minority as they have been surpassed by the more populous and technologically superior whites, mainly from Europe. Things for them are not as bad as they were by they are not perfect by any means. I will learn a good deal more about maori culture before I land and during my time in country. However, Maori is not the only, or even the prevalent culture in New Zealand now. I would say that the culture is mainly white, european and christian. It will not be the same as the UKs, but I will learn it and assimilate as best I can. Just as I am currently learning German and undertaking training for my Jagdschein (German hunting licence) as I am working in Germany. I also observe their laws and customs (ie not washing my car anywhere but a designated car wash, or not cutting my grass on a sunday). While here I pay some German taxes, and all UK taxes.

With regard to British culture I mean white christian family values. The culture which prizes honesty, hard work, independence from the state (ie not being on welfare), privacy of the individual, hunting, treating all citizens equally and recognising that humans are more important than animals, and that animals are animals, not people. I despair of the media led anthropomorphism of animals these days. Man is superior to animals by virtue of the fact he can make guns. Those which were prevelant in British society before during and after the 2nd world war. I recognise that women did not have the vote until after the 2nd world war. Before large scale as good as unregulate immigration began in this country. As a white christian(ish) family man of conservative political leanings and a rural background I would like to see similar characteristics in my government and the way I am governed. As I do not see these things reflected in the UK government or society, I am doing my best to leave.

What about you undisputed, what do you see as british culture? What is your ethnic/religious background and political leanings? These are not questions to incite a witch hunt or zenophobic ravings/abuse. I merely ask as you know mine and I am curious to yours.

Ug

• Like 1

I have read that up to 2000 little girls a year in the UK are at risk of "Genital mutilation" in the name of religion. I won't say which religion but you can likely guess. Babies as young as 4-6 weeks have their inner labia, clitoris and part of their outer labia removed by "cutters", untrained ignorant women often flown over to "do" a number of girls. They mostly use bits of broken glass. One in five of the babies dies; they also get major infections. After the "operation" they are stitched across the remaining labia. When they are forced into marriage the husband uses a razor blade to slash through the scar tissue. That way, he can be sure she is a virgin.

Civilised people? Not in my book.

Ric

An organisation in sheffield who helps and tries to educate against this has just been awarded 500.000 in lottery money as its common practise in some north african communitys.

in case anyone has forgotten Male Genital Mutilation...

Jew - Cock - Foreskin - Chop!

fxck me guys North of the border you can't get a dog docked but you can have your child's cock chopped :icon_eek:

Too right. But what the mad mullahs do to little girls is worse.

Ric