Bugger banning burkas, how about this

I have no problem with people from other countries coming to settle in Britain.But if they dislike thier own country enough to leave to stay here why do they try to turn Britain into the country they have left.They should live by our laws as we must and embrace British culture otherwise I fear britain will loose its identity.

why does britain allow sheira law when there is already a law in this country that we must abide to,maybe we should all start wearing burkas and become muslims as they seem to do as they like and get away with it....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may wish to cast your mind back a bit to a previous topic my friend when there was a guy living in a street with predominantly muslim neighbours and he said that during the muslim riots in england

Personaly I think we should all back this part of the muslim culture .......BUT BAN THE FU*KERS CUTTING IT OPEN AGAIN...

You're begining to sound more and more defeated now you're resorting to a single line of name calling.   No matter who you think you are, or what you think of the majority of the people you're selli

britan allows sheira law because its a free country and im sure it is one of the reasons you like living in it

It may be a free country for 'YOU' but it is costing me a fortune in tax to support the ever increasing number of people who come to this country and have no means of supporting themselves or thier families, this I can live with but when they hold out thier hand for benifits but still refuse to embrace our culture and adhere to our laws... IT BOILS MY PISH.

If I beat my wife I go to prison....

If I rape someone I go to prison....

If I mutilate a child I go to prison....

If I beat my kids with sticks I go to prison....

If I stand up for my beliefs I'm branded a RACIST....

IF I DID ALL THIS IN THE SAME DAY AND I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD NOT BE PUNISHED AND SICK fU*KERS LIKE YOU WOULD STILL STICK UP FOR ME...... :censored::censored:

Edited by Night Hunter

britan allows sheira law because its a free country and im sure it is one of the reasons you like living in it

It may be a free country for 'YOU' but it is costing me a fortune in tax to support the ever increasing number of people who come to this country and have no means of supporting themselves or thier families, this I can live with but when they hold out thier hand for benifits but still refuse to embrace our culture and adhere to our laws... IT BOILS MY PISH.

IF I DID ALL THIS IN THE SAME DAY AND I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD NOT BE PUNISHED AND SICK fU*KERS LIKE YOU WOULD STILL STICK UP FOR ME...... :censored::censored:

What a load of shite....muslims are bound by the same laws in this country as everyone else...and my understanding of the sheira law is that it only applies to certain aspects of their culture when dealing with problems in marriage or who inherits what...it does NOT affect you as a brit in any way shape or form :icon_eek:

What a load of shite....muslims are bound by the same laws in this country as everyone else...and my understanding of the sheira law is that it only applies to certain aspects of their culture when dealing with problems in marriage or who inherits what...it does NOT affect you as a brit in any way shape or form :icon_eek:

:icon_eek::icon_eek: cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I must be to keep replying to these threads :whistling:

It may be a free country for 'YOU' but it is costing me a fortune in tax to support the ever increasing number of people who come to this country and have no means of supporting themselves or thier families, this I can live with but when they hold out thier hand for benifits but still refuse to embrace our culture and adhere to our laws.If I beat my wife I go to prison....If I rape someone I go to prison....If I mutilate a child I go to prison....If I beat my kids with sticks I go to prison....If I stand up for my beliefs I'm branded a RACIST....IF I DID ALL THIS IN THE SAME DAY AND I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD NOT BE PUNISHED AND SICK fU*KERS LIKE YOU WOULD STILL STICK UP FOR ME...... :censored::censored:

well i wouldnt brand you a racist for disliking a person because of the religous beliefs the correct term i think would be bigot. As for people getting away with rape and assault and battery in britan because of their beliefs i think you are living in cloud cuckoo land

You may wish to cast your mind back a bit to a previous topic my friend when there was a guy living in a street with predominantly muslim neighbours and he said that during the muslim riots in england not one muslim found his way into court as it was best dealt with in the community,the same person stated that he had seen on numerous occasions muslim kids getting beaten by thier father with a stick ..When I asked why he did not act he simply said it had nothing to do with him and that even if he did act he would likely be the one in the dock...on another topic someone stated that they had seen a young muslim girls father pull her head back and punch her ..or is this just the observations of another couple of BIGOTS...

I'm proud to be a Bigot if a Bigot is as you describe someone who is totaly against this barbaric behaviour...

Obviously yourself and undisputed condone the culture and traditions of the muslim faith and think that we should all live the muslim way,if you want to live the muslim way go to a muslim country

Just to add ladies,we also have laws in this country relating to divorce and inheritance so why should the muslims be any diferent?...When they live in britain british law should be followed.....

The British Government should find out who these so called cutters are and put them behind bars as soon as the enter Britain,they should also encorage people who witness abuse of kids and women by the Big Hard Muslim men to come forward and give evidence in a british court and these bullies should face the full weight of the law...BRITISH LAW...

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 3

Where have I said I condone any kind of abuse. The problem with your argument is that as soon as someone disagrees with you accuse them of siding with the other side, which isn't very grown up is it. As for your source of info aft I think it was, one guy's view is hardly conclusive evidence of mass abuse of children...and what did he do...he walked away...none of his business he said now that to me is condoning abuse. The very least he could have made a phone call. The strange thing is I agree with you on the sheira law issue...funny old world ain't it

Where have I said I condone any kind of abuse. The problem with your argument is that as soon as someone disagrees with you accuse them of siding with the other side, which isn't very grown up is it. As for your source of info aft I think it was, one guy's view is hardly conclusive evidence of mass abuse of children...and what did he do...he walked away...none of his business he said now that to me is condoning abuse. The very least he could have made a phone call. The strange thing is I agree with you on the sheira law issue...funny old world ain't it

Take some time to read this mate,this is how shiera law treats women and children abused by a muslim man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197478/Sharia-law-UK--How-Islam-dispensing-justice-side-British-courts.html

If your so unhappy about the way the country is being governed heres an idea for you :whistling: emigrate

Exactly the mentality they are after. Breed like rabbits and push everyone out and rule the country. You can add yourself to there "converted" list. :wallbash:

Take some time to read this mate,this is how shiera law treats women and children abused by a muslim man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197478/Sharia-law-UK--How-Islam-dispensing-justice-side-British-courts.html

so what your saying is that if you report someone of the muslim persuasion say for example raping someone the police wont deal with it?

Did they deal with the muslims who were rioting in England.....People tend not to waste thier time by providing police with evidence against muslims.Police treat muslims with kid gloves because they are afraid that the R word raises its head ....and it usualy does ...I work in a nightclub and if we search or eject a british person,they move on to the next club or cause a scene and get arrested...if it is a person of ethnic origin they almost always cause a scene but are rarely arrested even when videographic evidence is available,this I have witnessed with my own eyes when a female customer complained to a door supervisor and the police that an asian guy had sexualy assaulted her in the club and when he was handed over to police they sent him on his way,I have raised this issue with the police but as yet I have not recieved a response.

If your so unhappy about the way the country is being governed heres an idea for you :whistling: emigrate

Lets all emigrate and leave the muslims the country our grandfathers died for ...are you for real ya fu*kin muppit or are you just a sh1t stirer,as said previously you obviously condone the wife abuse and child abuse that is dished out by men form the muslim faith,I ask myself how safeyour family are... perhaps you should move to a country where that behaviour is socialy acceptable.I would not treat my dogs the way muslims treat thier family....I have written to the government to voice my opinions and I'm sure others have too.

I have read that up to 2000 little girls a year in the UK are at risk of "Genital mutilation" in the name of religion. I won't say which religion but you can likely guess. Babies as young as 4-6 weeks have their inner labia, clitoris and part of their outer labia removed by "cutters", untrained ignorant women often flown over to "do" a number of girls. They mostly use bits of broken glass. One in five of the babies dies; they also get major infections. After the "operation" they are stitched across the remaining labia. When they are forced into marriage the husband uses a razor blade to slash through the scar tissue. That way, he can be sure she is a virgin.

Civilised people? Not in my book.

Ric

Canny even get a tail docked up here............ :wallbash:

:toast: Spot On !!! LOLOLOL

so what your saying is that if you report someone of the muslim persuasion say for example raping someone the police wont deal with it?

Did they deal with the muslims who were rioting in England.....People tend not to waste thier time by providing police with evidence against muslims.Police treat muslims with kid gloves because they are afraid that the R word raises its head ....and it usualy does ...I work in a nightclub and if we search or eject a british person,they move on to the next club or cause a scene and get arrested...if it is a person of ethnic origin they almost always cause a scene but are rarely arrested even when videographic evidence is available,this I have witnessed with my own eyes when a female customer complained to a door supervisor and the police that an asian guy had sexualy assaulted her in the club and when he was handed over to police they sent him on his way,I have raised this issue with the police but as yet I have not recieved a response.

Well i dont think it was because they were muslims and even more to the point how do you know the asian lad was a muslim

Possibly something to do with the fact that he was screaming it as he was handed over to the police officers,saying he was a muslim and that both the woman the door supervisor were Racist.........Im sure I could get hold of the footage but I dont think I would be allowed to post it as it clearly shows him grabing the customer ....It was all transferred to disc and kept just incase the customer decided to take further action or incase the guy acused door supervisor of being heavy handed.

everyone seems very concerned about the mistreatment of " Muslim children " and rightly so but at the same time i dont hear anyone condemning the killing of thousands of " Muslim children " by coalition forces in iraq and afghanistan

There will be allot more muslim children killed by coalision forces,did you not see the thing on the news where the Taliban were parading a young boy in front of the cameras carrying an automatic rifle saying that they have a new weapon in thier fight against the west ,I would not put it passed them to strap bombs to thier own kids....:censored: If it were up to me I'd have our soldiers back tomorrow..... :gunsmilie:

Edited by Night Hunter

everyone seems very concerned about the mistreatment of " Muslim children " and rightly so but at the same time i dont hear anyone condemning the killing of thousands of " Muslim children " by coalition forces in iraq and afghanistan

There will be allot more muslim children killed by coalision forces,did you not see the thing on the news where the Taliban were parading a young boy in front of the cameras carrying an automatic rifle saying that they have a new weapon in thier fight against the west ,I would not put it passed them to strap bombs to thier own kids....:censored: If it were up to me I'd have our soldiers back tomorrow..... :gunsmilie:

are you going to condemn the coalition forces for killing innocent children?

It is a war zone do you honestly think that the coalition forces actualy targeted any children?... if that was the case then I would condemn it but when you are fighting a force that fire at you then retreat back into villages to hide like cowards amongst innocents and a force that use children as human shields while they are firing on coalition troops there are going to be casualties of war. Why dont they come out and fight out in the open where there are no kids or innocent people because they would be iniolated by our troops instead they remain in the shaddows like cowards...

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 1