summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

corky john are you one of those mr muscle type men that are tryin to keep a grip an your masculinity because youve got little man syndrome? some women may not be as strong thats just science not there fault but they do have better qualitys in dog trainin than men eg patience and saying that i know a woman terrier worker who would test most on here for strength an work load she does with her dogs prob more that you corky john with all the time you put in on here atb keep an open mind

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Bloody hell theres 2 lasses who do take there dogs out & work them ... they get stick for it... i on the other hand dont work my dogs & i also get stick for that

How does that one work :laugh: :laugh: ... good luck to all of you for the coming season ... weather male or female :victory: :victory:

chimp i forgot another quality of a woman that only a few of us have not bragging about what they do in the field example what quarry they take there dogs have bin bred same way an no mps are goin to take that right away from them but they dont put it up on here like you have just something for you to think about

Lifting stuff in the summer when you're out mooching with the mutts can sometimes be unfortunate but it's not a big deal. It just happens, and sometimes it can be a good thing for the dog, depending on it's age and experience. It's the morons who go out and hammer an area, taking everything that should be there when the cover is down in winter, that wind me up.

CG and MLB, why waste your breath arguing with these "gentlemen"? You wouldn't give them the time of day in most circumstances so why give them your time here? Blokes like them can say what they like, they're the small minded redneck ass-backward types ... you'll never change their minds. Just go on doing what you're doing and being who you are :thumbs: Leave them in la-la land where they belong.

• Like 1
Guest jt750

Lifting stuff in the summer when you're out mooching with the mutts can sometimes be unfortunate but it's not a big deal. It just happens, and sometimes it can be a good thing for the dog, depending on it's age and experience. It's the morons who go out and hammer an area, taking everything that should be there when the cover is down in winter, that wind me up.

CG and MLB, why waste your breath arguing with these "gentlemen"? You wouldn't give them the time of day in most circumstances so why give them your time here? Blokes like them can say what they like, they're the small minded redneck ass-backward types ... you'll never change their minds. Just go on doing what you're doing and being who you are :thumbs: Leave them in la-la land where they belong.

You mean there's game in tellytuby land ..right i'm off

Guest fence_hopper

hit the nail on the head there, why waste your breath mlb and c/g sit back and just laugh at them like i am.

hit the nail on the head there, why waste your breath mlb and c/g sit back and just laugh at them like i am.

what i cant understand is why intelligent people even attempt to communicate with these idiots? its a waste of time, they have few functioning brain-cells and are convinced they are geniuses.

de-volution at its finest.

• Like 1

honestly , summer hunting is great for my joints , i can hardly move during the winter thru a bike accident as a kid. i bet you lot run on stubble tho dont you (or doesnt that count lol)

one of the 'women' said what is the point of a 100lb dog for rabbits and rats , well what can i say ... you really are a bit blonde if you think that. should years of breeding be lost because labour say so ?

so women ..you keep doing your rats and rabbits and leave other stuff to MEN . im not saying rabbits and rats dont have there place but it is obviously only what you are capable of doing.

women know your limits :laugh:

:D:D

p.s. any of you ladies singles lol :kiss: ;);)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4&feature=related

Your the blonde, you have openly admitted on an open, public forum that you break the law................so yes i will stick to my RATS and RABBITS :whistling::bye:

Even before the ban what the hell would a 100lb dog going to catch......................fecking big cats and spanish bulls!!! :toast: