summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

its a fact that men are bigger, better, and stronger than woman thets not forget its a mans world were all living in :thumbs:

only jokin girls :headshot::

i love the idea of female hunters as long as they do as there told and dont give no cheek, and are willing to take one for the team if we get backed up and have to hide in a barn for a few hours i mean its only fair they have the all the equipment to make a good night int o a great night do a little hunting then get on the nest do some more hunting and get on the nest again..simple realy but if there a propper munter like i would imagine most woMAN hunters are i wouldnt want to poke there stinky holes with my enemy's todgers lol i mean they must smell cos they have no time to do washing cleaning or have a bath and i bet there houses are well dirty and hairs every imagine having a cup of tea off of one all skank in the bottom of the cup after drinking it and having to spew on there smelly carpet :censored: and as for being able to do what a bloke could do in the feild :feck: a big ol dog roling about with a biter got to make tracks quick step and bang there cought "mr officer i couldnt control my poochy woochy" :laugh: get there and be my new prison bitch you slaaaaaaaaag .. to all you cheeky hoes and wanna be men stop the lip and get the kettle on the children are hungry and the house is a mess will joes :feck:

i love the idea of female hunters as long as they do as there told and dont give no cheek, and are willing to take one for the team if we get backed up and have to hide in a barn for a few hours i mean its only fair they have the all the equipment to make a good night int o a great night do a little hunting then get on the nest do some more hunting and get on the nest again..simple realy but if there a propper munter like i would imagine most woMAN hunters are i wouldnt want to poke there stinky holes with my enemy's todgers lol i mean they must smell cos they have no time to do washing cleaning or have a bath and i bet there houses are well dirty and hairs every imagine having a cup of tea off of one all skank in the bottom of the cup after drinking it and having to spew on there smelly carpet :censored: and as for being able to do what a bloke could do in the feild :feck: a big ol dog roling about with a biter got to make tracks quick step and bang there cought "mr officer i couldnt control my poochy woochy" :laugh: get there and be my new prison bitch you slaaaaaaaaag .. to all you cheeky hoes and wanna be men stop the lip and get the kettle on the children are hungry and the house is a mess will joes :feck:

Well i haven't met any particularly handsome hunting men either tbh!! Not all women look like or SMELL like men in disguise :whistling: I'll have you know i am also a clean freak in the house and if i had my way all shoes would be taken off before walking through the door, i also bath everyday to so stop stereo typing! I also have no whinging brats to contend with and have no intention to do so for a while either, the dogs take up all my free time! It's not hard to get a big dog off of a nasty big rat either!

if you put the effort into writing a proper answer as you obviously have into this you could probably contribute some useful information into this forum instead of writing like a wanker. :wankerzo4:

Edited by foxtrotloader

Well i haven't met any particularly handsome hunting men either tbh!! Not all women look like or SMELL like men in disguise :whistling: I'll have you know i am also a clean freak in the house and if i had my way all shoes would be taken off before walking through the door, i also bath everyday to so stop stereo typing! I also have no whinging brats to contend with and have no intention to do so for a while either, the dogs take up all my free time! It's not hard to get a big dog off of a nasty big rat either!

i would say he's no older than 15 and still lives with mummy :thumbs:

Edited by foxtrotloader

Folks may hunt in summer as the farmer demands it to keep permission, not always pleasant and I couldn't hunt on most of my permission as the cover is too high, as for the jibes about women hunters, I love lamping with my other half, she has her own dogs and I dare say she is more commited and in tune with hunting than 95% of the hunting lifes keyboard hunters and experts..........

i dissagree on the women statement simoman :thumbs: no woman can do what we do,sorry you maybe saying this to get your leg over,but no way can a women control a 100lbs dog and get it of its quarry as quick as a man if you have a on top,and who the f-ck wants to be banged up with a women if it comes on top,get real fella :thumbs:

Never read so much bollox, no woman can't handle a 100lb dog aswell as a man, whatever mate! Because ALL men are so superior and stronger than women. :icon_eek:

Maybe you could handle a 100lb dog, you look like a well built woman on your profile pic :thumbs:

Straight out of Prisoner Cell Block H

Edited by CorkyJohn

well lads i gave it ago, and the only thing i can say is yes if a farmer or keeper realy needs you there then fair enough but theres no challenge for any dog this time of year. i wont be doing it again unless i have a pup to bring on. for all you guys who do it for the sakes of it with experienced dogs not pups well lets leave it there crack on with your easy cubs and pregnant does :thumbs:

you still have not answerd the ??, why are you such a trouble maker on this site FH?

Guest fence_hopper

What gives half of the right to tell people not to hunt in summer...are you special..have you got first dibs at quarry in winter...summer hunting has always happened and will continue to do so...get over it..theres worse things going on out there than this...atb stabba

absalutely. well said. :thumbs:

trouble hopper, you son are a 1st class trouble maker!!

oooowww oooowww :laugh: my feelings are so hurt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest fence_hopper

you lieing b@sterd you mety me :laugh:

you lieing b@sterd you mety me :laugh:

Oh sorry hopper i forgot about you!! Truely the best looking hunter around! :D

Folks may hunt in summer as the farmer demands it to keep permission, not always pleasant and I couldn't hunt on most of my permission as the cover is too high, as for the jibes about women hunters, I love lamping with my other half, she has her own dogs and I dare say she is more commited and in tune with hunting than 95% of the hunting lifes keyboard hunters and experts..........

i dissagree on the women statement simoman :thumbs: no woman can do what we do,sorry you maybe saying this to get your leg over,but no way can a women control a 100lbs dog and get it of its quarry as quick as a man if you have a on top,and who the f-ck wants to be banged up with a women if it comes on top,get real fella :thumbs:

Never read so much bollox, no woman can't handle a 100lb dog aswell as a man, whatever mate! Because ALL men are so superior and stronger than women. :icon_eek:

Maybe you could handle a 100lb dog, you look like a well built woman on your profile pic :thumbs:

Straight out of Prisoner Cell Block H

Im no petite girly woman that's for sure. Tbh a 100lb dog would be of no use to me anyway.

:thumbs: