Fully fit dogs

heres mine back end of last season both fully fit, theyre a bit fatter now but thats how i like my dogs for the beginin of the season gives them something 2 run off atb jono

post-36293-063674000 1280052288_thumb.jpg

post-36293-009710400 1280052317_thumb.jpg

Edited by jono88

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of shit   You cannot walk a dog and get it to running fitness gaining a nice tan while doing it after all most dont work there dogs in the summer, it will look in good condition and be

tell aewn to look at his inbox

absolute bolaks, so unless you look like a skinny paki you dont no fek all about dogs   and most lads including my self during summer walk there dogs in the evening, when the suns down and its co

Posted Images

i wouldnt say it underweight tho look at all the muscle on the dogs back legs. i think it looks in great condition mate

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

look at proportion of head and neck to rest of body!!!! IS IT JUST ME F.F.S.!

yes it must be just you cuz no one agreeing with you :bye:

just out of interest, what can your dog catch, apart from hedgehogs?

funny that the last time i looked it was catching rabbits what bout yours??? or you just one of them armchair hunters that trys to pick faults our of other peoples dogs. Come on put a pick of yours up let us all see? p.s no pics off the internet muka :whistling:

just shown you one of my dog's muppet! did you get it from dog's home surely you didn't pay for that!!! :boogie:

lol if thats your so called dog why aint you got any pictures of it on your profile?? or did you google it up :feck: p.s how many dogs you got???

got three mate, you welcome to come see em, i'm in cheshire. on condition you fetch your dog, we go out on my permission, your dog catches more than ANY of mine, for small wager obviously! p.m. me when you are coming over.

word to the wise, i wouldn't race the colonel, he'll take your money from ya :thumbs: he's probably forgot more about lurchers than most know

my god we have a nother one :doh:

all dogs on here are looking fitter than fit you should all be pround and learning off eachother not insulting one another! grow up people im only 15 and i think im more matture! well anyway heres my bitch when shes fit , not looking so much like it now due to summer months!

Picture042.jpg

Georgia everytime folk are having a healthy debate you jump in with the same crap, "I'm 15, I'm more mature", if that's the case you should be out getting pregnant or doing your homework instead of boring us with your repetative statement :D

• Like 1

It does depend on quarry, really, doesnt it ste? Hows that pup/

Seen the pup today,shaping up realy well hopefully he will be a good allrounder like the rest of the dogs from his breeding, i know something he will definatly excell at though... atb kate:thumbs:

I guess some people on here dont know what "fit" dogs are.... It is all so different, and matters so much on the terrain you work the animal on. Grass, sand, stubble, rock, slate, clay, babys heads, ruff, bush and so on. Flat ground, hillocks, moor, woods etc...strong dog, skinny dog, meat dog, dry foood dog, all these things mean a different kind of stamina, and running performance.. And then there is the owner! Makes me laugh when you see an over weight bloke, or just a genuine fatty, trying to tell you that his dogs are fit as.. If so, he would be to..Another good indication is the color of the owners face and arms!! ITs been sunny from march till june, most owners with a fit animal would be brown or at least colored a little with a tan. Prime example was at the "flowers pub" terrier and lurcher show in lancs. Where i believe 99% of the guys who go to this one(including some big names off here)are genuine dog lads and know there stuff. Everybody there was brown... You could tell they genuinely worked in the field, didnt look ill, and very few fattys exsisted there...

youre a fattistthumbdown.gif why dont you show us a proper tan and a proper fit dog top manthumbs.gif

all dogs on here are looking fitter than fit you should all be pround and learning off eachother not insulting one another! grow up people im only 15 and i think im more matture! well anyway heres my bitch when shes fit , not looking so much like it now due to summer months!

Picture042.jpg

Georgia everytime folk are having a healthy debate you jump in with the same crap, "I'm 15, I'm more mature", if that's the case you should be out getting pregnant or doing your homework instead of boring us with your repetative statement :D

ahahah mate youve just prooved my point, youve just started a argument with a 15 year old girl ahaha look im not stupid yeah i just try to put my point accross that some people on here just critisize other peoples dogs i , as do meny other people, just wish everyone could get along, i just go by the saying if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all, by the way whats with the getting out getting pregnant or doing my homework?? i think you should do some growing up..

• Like 1

Picture042.jpg

ahahah mate youve just prooved my point, youve just started a argument with a 15 year old girl ahaha look im not stupid yeah i just try to put my point accross that some people on here just critisize other peoples dogs i , as do meny other people, just wish everyone could get along, i just go by the saying if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all, by the way whats with the getting out getting pregnant or doing my homework?? i think you should do some growing up..

Aye right :whistling:

heres mine back end of last season both fully fit, theyre a bit fatter now but thats how i like my dogs for the beginin of the season gives them something 2 run off atb jono

Thats an able looking animal that brindle,jono, like the look of it,

some folk here are deluded, look at a proper pack of hounds, you will not find fitter canines (doing upto 50miles a day three/four days week)

you will see no rippling muscles and intentionally underweight dogs there. im very aware lurchers are different, but principles are the same. endurance and stamina (fitness) is different to being muscled or underweight.

• Like 1