Urban Fox eats Chihuahua

Has anyone read the "story" in the mail about the Fox killing a Chihuahua, who believes the bloke ran after the Fox and managed to take the dog from it. Maybe the fox did kill the the dog but the rest of the story sounds a load of s**t.

I'm appalled to read the comments regarding the little Chihuahua being killed by a fox! I'm the Poole & Bournemouth Dog Whisperer, and I can tell you that it happened in front of 4 young children during one of their birthday parties! Before you make up your own assumptions on any story, please get your facts right. The father did indeed run after the fox (who wouldn't if it grabbed your dog?), and the dog was dead.

The family are grief stricken, and wouldn't it be nice if you respected their pain and suffering rather than write a heap of s**t!

Can i just ask if you were there and actually saw this happen ??? or are you just going on hear say :hmm: oh and what has being a dog whisperer got to do with any thing ?????

not just any dog whisperer,THE POOL & BOURNEMOUTH ONE, :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh: i know !! what a knob :laugh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldnt care less if you are Mother Theresa and Barbara Woodhouse all rolled into one,the only people to feel sorry for are the kids as they know no better....i dont feel sorry for the dog and have

,ffs lighten up i know how they feel,this fox tried running off with my dog,luckily i managed to run after it and get my dog back before any harm was done

Guest busterdog

Has anyone read the "story" in the mail about the Fox killing a Chihuahua, who believes the bloke ran after the Fox and managed to take the dog from it. Maybe the fox did kill the the dog but the rest of the story sounds a load of s**t.

I'm appalled to read the comments regarding the little Chihuahua being killed by a fox! I'm the Poole & Bournemouth Dog Whisperer, and I can tell you that it happened in front of 4 young children during one of their birthday parties! Before you make up your own assumptions on any story, please get your facts right. The father did indeed run after the fox (who wouldn't if it grabbed your dog?), and the dog was dead.

The family are grief stricken, and wouldn't it be nice if you respected their pain and suffering rather than write a heap of s**t!

:clapper: ,ffs lighten up i know how they feel,this fox tried running off with my dog,luckily i managed to run after it and get my dog back before any harm was done :clapper:

007-2.jpg:feck:

Brutal and to the point, yet another hunting life classic. This made my day,........:thumbs:

Can i just ask if you were there and actually saw this happen ??? or are you just going on hear say :hmm: oh and what has being a dog whisperer got to do with any thing ?????

Dog whispering is overrated anyway, I'm known as the Pembs & east Carmarthenshire arse footer..... ;)

(PS. Joking of course! :good:)

Edited by maltenby

sounds like bull s@$t to me ive seen a foxy cross chiuah go down a den and lock ontoa big dog fox dug down to him had a few small cuts thats it foxes are cowards chiuahs have little dog syndrome all the chiuah would have to do is give it a nip on the nose and it would flick off :tongue2:

Edited by kieran 17

sounds like bull s@$t to me ive seen a foxy cross chiuah go down a den and lock ontoa big dog fox dug down to him had a few small cuts thats it foxes are cowards chiuahs have little dog syndrome all the chiuah would have to do is give it a nip on the nose and it would flick off :tongue2:

Big difference between what happens above the ground and below it with a small dog & a fox... :yes:

its the internet their probably some chav from canford heath or turlin moor :whistling:

Really? :hmm:

If all it took was a Chihuahua to deal with a fox then life would be so much easier for us diggers.

:clapper: ,ffs lighten up i know how they feel,this fox tried running off with my dog,luckily i managed to run after it and get my dog back before any harm was done :clapper:

007-2.jpg:feck:

i dont say a lot,but f**k me that made me laugh,classic pic

I couldnt care less if you are Mother Theresa and Barbara Woodhouse all rolled into one,the only people to feel sorry for are the kids as they know no better....i dont feel sorry for the dog and have no sympathy whatsoever with anybody who makes a conscious decision to own a dog that has been bred to look like a hamster.This is the trouble with breeding so far from what a dog actually is,it gets to the point where its only the name that gives the dog anything in common with the species it is supposed to be.Dogs bred to extremes like these are not needed and only wanted by deluded fools.The dog itself didnt ask for it but nature has a strange way of taking care of itself sometimes...i hope this fox go,s and tells his fox mates and as a pack they go and hunt down every pathetic little creature of this breed in existence and destroy them all forever.Then perhaps the deranged morons who breed,sell and own dogs like these will think twice about how they play with nature !

• Like 2

I couldnt care less if you are Mother Theresa and Barbara Woodhouse all rolled into one,the only people to feel sorry for are the kids as they know no better....i dont feel sorry for the dog and have no sympathy whatsoever with anybody who makes a conscious decision to own a dog that has been bred to look like a hamster.This is the trouble with breeding so far from what a dog actually is,it gets to the point where its only the name that gives the dog anything in common with the species it is supposed to be.Dogs bred to extremes like these are not needed and only wanted by deluded fools.The dog itself didnt ask for it but nature has a strange way of taking care of itself sometimes...i hope this fox go,s and tells his fox mates and as a pack they go and hunt down every pathetic little creature of this breed in existence and destroy them all forever.Then perhaps the deranged morons who breed,sell and own dogs like these will think twice about how they play with nature !

f**k me mate,bit harsh :clapper:

That is a shining example of what I have just posted on the 'scenario' topic, any internet forum is going to have tools on it that lie and talk rubbish......the poole and bournemouth dog whisperer?? the poole and bournemouth monkey spanker is probably closer to the truth!

We cant be reading the same news papers.Story i read the Chihuahua killed the fox

Got stuck in it,s throatbiggrin.gif

I have a chihuahua. I love him to bits but worse dog I ever had lol. I got from a lady who opened her car boot and saidâ€do you want this pup†he was tiny and I am a soft sod so took him. Hes a crazy lad and if only he had some amount of hunting instinct in him he would be cracking to put down holes. But no. if he sees a rabbit he runs away from it lol. Still I love him and would be heart broken if a fox got him.

f**k me mate,bit harsh :clapper:

fair point, but shame it had die like it did, and the kids seeing it. I could never own a breed like that, not just because whats happened,if you ever took it out, and another dog went for it your would be shit'n your self .Not saying you got have a (macho type)dog, but dog of say 50lb what ever the breed. I had feckin staff go for my lurcher couple of months ago, but i always carry a big stick. And i jabed the twat in the throat,and stopped him in tracks. the owner came then and put it on the lead. Ok my dog could have put up a good fight against it, but you dont need+want this shit. If you own one of them very small type breeds, it must be a feckin nightmare to take it out in the street, if you bump into twats with there macho dogs.

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg