The Scotch Ponce

You shouldnt judge a book by its cover fella....afterall there was a more than a few would have us believe england were a team full of world class talent that were going to win the world cup but...well they turned out kinda light-weight in the end :clapper:

What has the English football team got to do with Scottish tennis players ? :blink: ....you jocks are even bitter and twisted when your athletes are getting compliments :doh: ...maybe you should concentrate on what your athletes can do well instead of scratching round trying to find what others do badly.....then again i suppose the first options not an easy thing to do :D .....your a strange bunch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:Theirs more heart in one of murrays farts than their is in the whole england squad.

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english, you lot just want all the cr

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him

Posted Images

You shouldnt judge a book by its cover fella....afterall there was a more than a few would have us believe england were a team full of world class talent that were going to win the world cup but...well they turned out kinda light-weight in the end :clapper:

What has the English football team got to do with Scottish tennis players ? :blink: ....you jocks are even bitter and twisted when your athletes are getting compliments :doh: ...maybe you should concentrate on what your athletes can do well instead of scratching round trying to find what others do badly.....then again i suppose the first options not an easy thing to do :D .....your a strange bunch

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less :doh: but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him i will put it to you another way about not being too presumptuous about judging a book by its cover with this....ive seen a few big swinging dicks with their two bob swaggers losing intrest when their twatted for starting on the wrong person..but also ive seen the big quite guy sitting minding his own buisness that doesnt look the type that wouldnt say boo to a mouse being antagonised and maybe having a bad day punching holes in some unlucky mouthy heroes face...anyway im sure Murray wouldnt lose too much sleep after being challenged by most of the keyboard heroes on here...even if they could pull themselves away from their comp for a minute and be all charlie bronson for real ;)

Edited by gaz
  • Like 1

It dosen't matter where he's from :no: you can't deny the boy is a talented tennis player.People should be applauded for being good at what they do and Murray is good at what he does!Granted he hasn't won a grand slam(yet)though he has reached 2 slam finals,losing to Federer who is the best to have ever played the game.

I for one want him to win Wimbledon he's not been given anything he's where he is through hard work and talent......simple as :thumbs:

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less :doh: but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him i will put it to you another way about not being too presumptuous about judging a book by its cover with this....ive seen a few big swinging dicks with their two bob swaggers losing intrest when their twatted for starting on the wrong person..but also ive seen the big quite guy sitting minding his own buisness that doesnt look the type that wouldnt say boo to a mouse being antagonised and maybe having a bad day punching holes in some unlucky mouthy heroes face...anyway im sure Murray wouldnt lose too much sleep after being challenged by most of the keyboard heroes on here...even if they could pull themselves away from their comp for a minute and be all charlie bronson for real ;)

Think your possibly getting a teeny weeny bit carried away with the puffing your chest out bit mate.....believe me ive looked enough men in the eye to know whats real and whats not i dont really need an explanation from someone on the internet ;)

My point was just because a lad can hit a tennis ball hard dont impress me one little bit when it comes to anything else and tennis is a posh rich kids sport so very unlikely Mr.Murray is at ease with physical confrontation but who knows,more to the point who cares he,s a tennis player :blink:

It dosen't matter where he's from :no: you can't deny the boy is a talented tennis player.People should be applauded for being good at what they do and Murray is good at what he does!Granted he hasn't won a grand slam(yet)though he has reached 2 slam finals,losing to Federer who is the best to have ever played the game.

I for one want him to win Wimbledon he's not been given anything he's where he is through hard work and talent......simple as :thumbs:

Spot on.....i like your outlook on sport mr.johnnyboy you see things for what they are and dont get carried away with all the character assasination most folks do when it comes to sports stars,its very refreshing.

As for Murray...im certainly no tennis expert but thats sometimes the thing about true sporting talent.....its clear and obvious even to the untrained eye......best of luck to him.

Its hardly fair to blame Andy Murray for the England half caste 11 rolling over and showing their throats to the Germans.

Maybe you woud be happier if Tim Henman was still around? :clapper:

Touché ya git :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::clapper:

In all fairness I can't stand the prick, Nothing to do with his place of birth as there is plenty of English I can't stand either. However I hear he is quite handy at his chosen sport, But I willingly want him to lose every time he picks a racket up

In all fairness I can't stand the prick, Nothing to do with his place of birth as there is plenty of English I can't stand either. However I hear he is quite handy at his chosen sport, But I willingly want him to lose every time he picks a racket up

Are you on about Henman or murray coz murray is as tartan as supergran's hat

Are you on about Henman or murray coz murray is as tartan as supergran's hat

Murray, Didn't think Henman still played

:hmm: My tv must be on the blink.................i seem to have turned it on to the scotsmans handing out ass whooping tennis lesson when the post would make you think otherwise :yes:

you must be very proud.......... a scotsman playing tennis. What a poof :)

:hmm: My tv must be on the blink.................i seem to have turned it on to the scotsmans handing out ass whooping tennis lesson when the post would make you think otherwise :yes:

you must be very proud.......... a scotsman playing tennis. What a poof :)

Ooh ahh....Me spanj...ooh ahh...only poof play tennis...ooh ahh...me play man sport....ooh ahh...me get woman and take her back to cave...ooh ahh...spanj knuckles sore....ooh ahh :bye: