The Scotch Ponce

you cannae help feel proud to be scottish watching more4+1 :clapper:

come on now if england goal was allowed it would have been a diffeant game. :no::no::no: who they try to kid.

yes murry got beat but lets face it nadal and fed are great murry might come back to win but if it was henman he would have gove in the first round ......purley cause he is english and they dont do the last 8

How old is Murray ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:Theirs more heart in one of murrays farts than their is in the whole england squad.

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english, you lot just want all the cr

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him

Posted Images

you cannae help feel proud to be scottish watching more4+1 :clapper:

come on now if england goal was allowed it would have been a diffeant game. :no::no::no: who they try to kid.

yes murry got beat but lets face it nadal and fed are great murry might come back to win but if it was henman he would have gove in the first round ......purley cause he is english and they dont do the last 8

How old is Murray ?

He's 23

murry might come back to win

:clapper::clapper: Yes there's always next year, after all like someone already said he's only 23, and Rafael Nadal is.... 24 :icon_redface: What gets up my nose is all the English people cheering for him, commentators waffling on about british this and that :sick:

:clapper::clapper: Yes there's always next year, after all like someone already said he's only 23, and Rafael Nadal is.... 24 :icon_redface: What gets up my nose is all the English people cheering for him, commentators waffling on about british this and that :sick:

feck him, he made it clear that he would never support England in world cup :censored: , glad he lost :thumbs:

feck him, he made it clear that he would never support England in world cup :censored: , glad he lost :thumbs:

Why would he support England!!He is Scottish after all,I'm all for being patriotic but sometimes its just pathetic really.Would you support Scotland in a World Cup :no:

Edited by johnny boy68

Why would he support England!!He is Scottish after all,I'm all for being patriotic but sometimes its just pathetic really.Would you support Scotland in a World Cup :no:

No I wouldn't but then again I wouldn't move to Scotland, Have a Scottish girlfriend 2 Scottish fitness trainers a Scottish physio and a Scottish coach.

Personally i dont go in for all this English/Scottish thing,i wanted Murray to win simply because he is from a country close to my own....no different to if i could choose someone to win the lottery i would choose my closest neighbors !

The fact he dont like English folk who cares.....once again too many people like to judge sportsman on " whether he is a nice man " :doh: ......what a sportsman does when he is not being a sportsman i couldnt give a flying bollock !...judge a sportsman as a sportsman and a showbiz celebrity as a showbiz celebrity......the day you get the 2 confused is the day you dont make sensible judgements about their sporting ability.

Murray was well beaten by a far superior player.....go away practise hard and come back better and stronger....................no different to anyone else.

• Like 1

The "SCOTCH" folk are just pissed off that they were so shit that they didnt even get an invite to any sporting event! Log throwing is not a recognised sport! It is an idiots attempt at the javelin.

Also they are pissed off, cause where they live it rains every fecking day!

Meanwhile, they are MADE to wear skirts so the "wee gals" dont feel left out. Jeez guys, take control and tell your women that you do not want to dress up the same as them.... It is ok for men and women to dress differently, dont let them tell you any different.

They are also pissed off, because their women feed them the most unhealthy shite on this earth in an attempt to kill the misurable b*****ds whilst still being elligable to claim on the insurance that their men have paid for all their drunken lives...

Finaly they are pissed of because they were beaten by the ENGLISH hundreds of years ago. In all fairness they have reason to be pissed off, we overan them, took their women for our own and teached them what an orgasm was...

At least you can spell orgasm you narcsasictic dislecsic imbicile :D

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

i would support scotland if they had got threw, the same as if wales or ireland had got threw i would of supported them all the the way.

Exactly Johnnyboy, that's why it gets on my nerves when English folk support him.

What gets up my nose is all the English people cheering for him

This one wasn't.

Nothing personal aboput Murray (other than he's a moaning twat). I don't cheer on your football or rugby teams either.

Not that there's a lot of point.... :whistling: