The Scotch Ponce

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:Theirs more heart in one of murrays farts than their is in the whole england squad.

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english, you lot just want all the cr

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him

Posted Images

:hmm: My tv must be on the blink.................i seem to have turned it on to the scotsmans handing out ass whooping tennis lesson when the post would make you think otherwise :yes: Edited by lab-tastic

Oh ho! is that a wee bit of bitterness i sense here 8) i will tell ye what big guy thats big auld chip you have there on your shoulder so get yourself down to the tennis..go up to him and you look the guy in the eye and tell him how your feeling about him....but keep in mind thats a big strapping boy standing about 6"2 with a fair right dig on him going with the way he whacks that ball about...maybe if your lucky he will find you kinda amusing like myself and just make you his bitch for a bit :kiss:

Oh ho! is that a wee bit of bitterness i sense here 8) i will tell ye what big guy thats big auld chip you have there on your shoulder so get yourself down to the tennis..go up to him and you look the guy in the eye and tell him how your feeling about him....but keep in mind thats a big strapping boy standing about 6"2 with a fair right dig on him going with the way he whacks that ball about...maybe if your lucky he will find you kinda amusing like myself and just make you his bitch for a bit :kiss:

In all fairness Murray looks the sort of lad you would only need to shout at and he would roll up in a ball,a bit like Henman....i guess its just a posh poncey tennis thing.

That said the kid Murray can certainly smash a ball your right,i have doubts about his character if go,s behind a set or 2....but i,ll be hoping he go,s far this year he has great talent.

In all fairness Murray looks the sort of lad you would only need to shout at and he would roll up in a ball,a bit like Henman....i guess its just a posh poncey tennis thing.

That said the kid Murray can certainly smash a ball your right,i have doubts about his character if go,s behind a set or 2....but i,ll be hoping he go,s far this year he has great talent.

You shouldnt judge a book by its cover fella....afterall there was a more than a few would have us believe england were a team full of world class talent that were going to win the world cup but...well they turned out kinda light-weight in the end :clapper:

Aye the boy is a great talent no doubt about it...good enough to win it..well time will tell,as hes been unfortunate to be plying his trade with prob two of the best player to grace a tennis court.

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english,

you lot just want all the credit, well feel free if it helps heal being sore after the sunday league players you sent to the world cup.

• Like 1

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english,

you lot just want all the credit, well feel free if it helps heal being sore after the sunday league players you sent to the world cup.

i couldnt give it toss if he wins or loses because tennis is shite!and i dont want any of your credit either :D