THE MEN FROM THE U.S OF A

Guest DogFaceKillah

The pic of the dead coyote, with the gentleman sat infront of the feed store. Black bitch is Timex, and the other dog is Saker (RIP) brother to my Tor bitch, Sire to Doc's Grace (RIP) and grand sire to my Loca bitch, also he would be the uncle to the litter of pups on myyard now.

I'm excited about gettin that family of dogs in my kennels. I really believe in that line.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From horse back the true way of hunting a Stag.[Old Pic} Young pup All grown up Old pic Not as tough as he started RIP Off Game lol General Custer just before he got stretched Hun

we don't hit the coyotes like Dan, Doc, Caps etc do, coon are our specialty although they'll run anything       the new and the experienced     Bull/Stag Loca learning the ropes from her

more

Posted Images

What a piece of work :icon_eek: Never said two coyotes being killed you did. As I said before and again read the cliff notes , If anyone knows I do that they are as rare as hens teeth I also know no one has seen as many coyotes taken single handed as you. You're a lucky man for the guy in Canada to make a dog like that and sell it to you. Wnen i brought Gizzy she was sold to me as her sire was a SHSH, and I was sent a vid that showed the sire on a split race taken his own coyote! I'm sure Kye saw it as he owns Tor. Split races happen mabey not in your neck of the woods as often but they do happen and guys find out what there feeding good and bad, so relax and dont get worked up and STOP putting your'e self in the position to be lied to so much ;) AGAIN READ THE CLIFF NOTES :feck:

Not callin you windy, just stating that I dont believe that there are many split races that end up in two coyotes being killed by 3 dogs we will say. I'd say it has happened and many of the bullshitters have heard about it and they tell the same story cuz they want to act like they have a dog that can do it. I dont believe them for a minute. Afer growin up around coon hounds, curs, field trial greyhounds, bird dogs, chickens, horse, mules, and foxhounds here and there I have found out that 8 out of 10 people are f****n lyin to me, 1 out of 10 people are tellin me some lie that they had hear from a liar and 1 out of 10 people are tellin me the f****n truth and I am being generous with that.

Pull your panties out your ass you f****n cry baby. By the way, you ever think that it might take that many of them dogs to kill a coyote. Dont believe the hype stunt especially when it comes from some fat f**k liar out of Oklahoma that wouldnt know a coyote dog if it bit him in his fat ass. I dont know what it takes for you to see the light but I guess a shit eatin f****n pup sent to you that had rickets or whatever so f****n bad that it could barely walk dont do it. Or maybe its a spooky shit eater or a sickly pup or who the f**k knows what. I tend to only believe the guys that have never lied to me and never hold you to anything cuz they are just f****n dogs man, not a dick extention or some source of vicarious living through them.

Stuntman whats the height and average running weight on the dog called cotton?Its a little hard to tell size and weight without anything to guage it on.......fine looking animal by the way :thumbs:

28 and 76

Sorry Dan I'm a little confused!Is that dog called cotton yours,if so nice dog :thumbs:

Stuntman whats the height and average running weight on the dog called cotton?Its a little hard to tell size and weight without anything to guage it on.......fine looking animal by the way :thumbs:

28 and 76

Sorry Dan I'm a little confused!Is that dog called cotton yours,if so nice dog :thumbs:

Yes, she is mine but our buddy stuntchump feels the need to take credit for her too. :whistling:

Fellas, stunt and me are just jackin with each other. Dont take anything we say serious. Lets keep the thread goin.

Well I heard that Stuntchump could take you down,he told me in a pm that you're a bit of a pussy :whistling:

Though I'll have 20 bucks on you Dan the slam :thumbs:

Fellas, stunt and me are just jackin with each other. Dont take anything we say serious. Lets keep the thread goin.

Well I heard that Stuntchump could take you down,he told me in a pm that you're a bit of a pussy :whistling:

Though I'll have 20 bucks on you Dan the slam :thumbs:

He meant that he goes down on me. :thumbs:

to tiff ive not had any probs with my bullxs feet but i suppose the ground over here is more forgiving i was winding you up about bullxs this will strike an argument but there the best breed weve got here in uk and as for the gloves i still think your feminine for wearing them an id be willing to show you how men hunt without them lol atb

As for looking to 'other' breeds as suggested, you don't need to bother, your dogs are doing you proud, your all doing ot the right way, breeding from 'tried and tested' stock, you certainly don't want exotics or re-created breeds. Just keep on keepin on..... I'm sure you know that too.

Thank you and best of luck to all. :thumbs:

Bos - You mean we dont have to put the PITXJag now? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Pitbosshogie I didnt want you to think ya got left out or we wer'nt think about you :bye:

Big Gay Dan thats very funny Tiff :clapper:

I was going to mention Piss-ant but didn't want to ruin the thread :laugh: With all the hunting he's supposed to have done yoiu think he'd have posted......any more action shots of the collie/grey's stunt?

Why dont you pull the dick outta your a$$ and stop riding so hard on the Yotes guys nuts PUNK!

:icon_eek: PUNK!!!I'm offended always thought of myself as a New Romantic :laugh:

Back to the topic......have you got any pics? :thumbs: