THE MEN FROM THE U.S OF A

Guest DogFaceKillah

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From horse back the true way of hunting a Stag.[Old Pic} Young pup All grown up Old pic Not as tough as he started RIP Off Game lol General Custer just before he got stretched Hun

we don't hit the coyotes like Dan, Doc, Caps etc do, coon are our specialty although they'll run anything       the new and the experienced     Bull/Stag Loca learning the ropes from her

more

Posted Images

lurchergrrl bring your man, leave the girls with your mom and come over for a couple of weeks! Or leave your man with the kids and bring your mom :laugh:

Is her mom hot?

yes mate, a real minx as well.

watch out for mountain lions with the dogs.

lurchergrrl bring your man, leave the girls with your mom and come over for a couple of weeks! Or leave your man with the kids and bring your mom :laugh:

Is her mom hot?

yes mate, a real minx as well.

watch out for mountain lions with the dogs.

Outstanding! :D

I wish!! I'd love to leave the kids with my Mom but I'd have to stop off in Canada for that :laugh:

What a trip that would be tho. Sigh.

• 3 months later...

dan

you're frigging making me homesick. i haven't heard of any monkeys & footballs in 4 or 5 months. the 2X4 thing turned me on a bit too.

for you gents that liked the Custer pics, he had a pair of scotch staghounds(1 dog & 1 gyp) given him by Queen Victoria that he took out west with him. the dog ran off from the fort one day out the gateand out of sight but followed quickly by a young cavalry trooper. when he caught up to him the dog had killed a wolf single handed (not the big canadian monsters but a plains wolf of 50-70#). the same dog caught & tripped an adolescent bison bull and the gyp piled on after the trip. Custer killed the bull by hamstringing it & putting the muzzle of his revolver to it's head and shooting because the dogs had it pinned to the ground. if these accounts are true (& the wolf kill actually had multiole witnesses to the carcass so it might be) those were some damn good dogs.

i'm almost embarassed to put up my Sonic dog since he's not a coyote killer. in fact he's not even a good lurcher (my fault 1st longdog & 3 trips to Iraq). but he's become such a good yard dog that the wife has decided i'm only allowed to get sighthounds from now on. anyway here he is on a big feral hog (lot of hampshire blood in this one i think) w/ a friends dogo & a hound.

BrigusandBoar.jpg

nice dogo, wich hunting line

cheers