THE MEN FROM THE U.S OF A

Guest DogFaceKillah

its not ruining the thread cant beat a bit of fighting talk have you chaps noticed fightin goes hand in hand with most running dog owners lol an it does make me laugh watchin you yanks at it then two of own start aswell let us know where the meet is celt il bring some popcorn lol

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From horse back the true way of hunting a Stag.[Old Pic} Young pup All grown up Old pic Not as tough as he started RIP Off Game lol General Custer just before he got stretched Hun

we don't hit the coyotes like Dan, Doc, Caps etc do, coon are our specialty although they'll run anything       the new and the experienced     Bull/Stag Loca learning the ropes from her

more

Posted Images

The pic of the dead coyote, with the gentleman sat infront of the feed store. Black bitch is Timex, and the other dog is Saker (RIP) brother to my Tor bitch, Sire to Doc's Grace (RIP) and grand sire to my Loca bitch, also he would be the uncle to the litter of pups on myyard now.

assuming they were going with the watch theme (as in "Timex" watches), isn't it "Seika" not Saker? Hmm or maybe it was like "Saker Falcon"? Shit, I don't know!

as for the gloves i still think your feminine for wearing them an id be willing to show you how men hunt without them lol atb

LOL yeah sure, you come on over in deep winter and we'll see what you say after a few days if you are an honest man

The pic of the dead coyote, with the gentleman sat infront of the feed store. Black bitch is Timex, and the other dog is Saker (RIP) brother to my Tor bitch, Sire to Doc's Grace (RIP) and grand sire to my Loca bitch, also he would be the uncle to the litter of pups on myyard now.

assuming they were going with the watch theme (as in "Timex" watches), isn't it "Seika" not Saker? Hmm or maybe it was like "Saker Falcon"? Shit, I don't know!

Tiff i think you mean "seiko" :laugh::laugh:

id never ask you fuckers for any gloves even if it killed me lol cant see it bein any colder than over here lol im more than willin to set a return trip up lol

Its very much so colder and very much so hotter. :thumbs:

That being said, I do not wear gloves period. I'm already a f****n retard without them. With them it'd be like a monkey f****n a football me tryin to do anything.

He was named after the Falcon.

id never ask you fuckers for any gloves even if it killed me lol cant see it bein any colder than over here lol im more than willin to set a return trip up lol

pride almost killed Kye but he broke one of his hands for the third time, and that coupled with the other hand being broken twice before he just finally had to start wearing them when it gets that cold ... of course I wear gloves when it gets down to 50 :laugh: I'm a bit cold blooded from my years in the desert :yes:

what is the situation with rabies over there do you innoculate your dogs against it also what time of year is best for hunting the coyote or do you hunt them all year ...great pics looks like really good sport

what is the situation with rabies over there do you innoculate your dogs against it also what time of year is best for hunting the coyote or do you hunt them all year ...great pics looks like really good sport

and do get much prob with snakes (rattlers) as well, as most of your hunting seems in the bush.???