price of ferrets

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could just find one to bye lol, i think i got mine for 12.50 and the hobs was 6pound,not to bad i think,i have seen none no cheaper eny way :thumbs:

Edited by tb25

is it a north and south thing then?

Ive always sold at £10 to £15 which I reckon is a fair price, not just for me, but the buyer also, crazy that people will pay £££££'s for a dog, yet moan at that price, for an animal that can potenionally bolt 100's of rabbbits for you :doh:

if you all feel your being ripped off then breed your own & then when you want a tenner for them & everyones whinges you will wonder why

i dont think a tenners a lot for something that will if looked after properly will live for the best part of 10 years

i charge 10 -15 quid and of anyone who comes to buy says thats to dear i tell em to f**k off and close the gate behind em ... :victory:

Rahaha, fair shout there mate,

I paid 15 each for my two jill kits and think its a fair price, would maby part with an extra few quid if i knew the kits were from a well proven line or buying adults that are seasoned vets with a proven reputation

Edited by bleachtastesnice

i charge 10 -15 quid and of anyone who comes to buy says thats to dear i tell em to f**k off and close the gate behind em ... :victory:

Rahaha, fair shout there mate,

I paid 15 each for my two jill kits and think its a fair price, would maby part with an extra few quid if i knew the kits were from a well proven line or buying adults that are seasoned vets with a proven reputation

agree with you there matey i bought a proven worker for 30 quid once but dont get me wrong i have given many ferrets away to people that have had there ferrets nicked\lost\died . . .

I usuaully swap with some folk they get a kit of me one year and a couple of years on i get a kit back . With some many been given away free i dont think there the money making machine some folk think they are