Lima.. 1st X Deerhound/Greyhound

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any vids of bruce flying about? and dose ldr still work him? and your dog looks a stunner mate :thumbs:

I don't think there are any vids of Bruce. Yeah, he will be working again this season, he'll be 7 this year, but he's still fit, and I'm sure LDR will not be retiring him any time soon.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

How do you find Lima's speed Charti?.....as the dog got much of the greyhound explosive start burst or the Deerhound style of running(up through the gears)just wondering as the pure breds have very differing running styles.......John

How do you find Lima's speed Charti?.....as the dog got much of the greyhound explosive start burst or the Deerhound style of running(up through the gears)just wondering as the pure breds have very differing running styles.......John

She hasn't been tested yet, maybe in a month or two, but she seems to have the Greyhound style of running. She's quick off the mark and seems sharp for a big dog.

Cheers.

very nice i like deerhound crosses what cross is the black one atb jenna

The black dog is Bruce, no one knowes his breading, only that he is out of a pure Greyhound bitch. There is a good tale about him in Darcy's last book. He worked with my other bitch,and brought her on great; and he will, hopefully work this season with my pup and give her a good introduction to the game.

Cheers.

just finished that book this week and really enjoyed reading the tale about bruce! pup looks like a belter aswell.atvb alex :thumbs: