black ferrets

why does everything turn into a slanging match on here? someone asks a question and doesnt get a whole lot of friendly answers. whats with all the critisism? atb mrs A.R.D

eh this thread was perfectly civil and was pretty imformative aswell.then the bold kev appeared with his vast knowledge.Did you actually read his post?his was the only negative comment on here.

one negative comment is enough for some people and i was taking in general not just about this thread. oops my bad for not saying that in the first place :doh:atb mrs A.R.D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you have a sambo & honky dont you anyway :laugh:

Well, here is my my two penn'eth   I have kept ferrets for 30 years and have had all sorts including pure wild cage caught polecats. I have seen many dark animals but none darker that Romany's above

Posted Images

you lot know f**k all about ferrets if you think blacks don't exist

well if a smart c**t like yourself has a black ferret there is a guy in a shooting mag who is offering a grand to anyone who produces one.no ones collected as they dont exist.if they do id love to see a pic of one from you.

give me the number then fella

well if a smart c**t like yourself has a black ferret there is a guy in a shooting mag who is offering a grand to anyone who produces one.no ones collected as they dont exist.if they do id love to see a pic of one from you.

number of what?

post the pic here im sure there is a lot more would like to see a black ferret.

Got any pix? :D

:whistling:

dunno why by something tells me he wont have any

i never said i had a black myself but i have seen them much like the ones on this topic but with out the light faces

Everytime I ask to see a pic of a black ferret, I get blanked, wonder why :whistling:

number of what?

the number of the guy for a grand in the mag

number of what?

countrymans weekly he posted the add in.get in touch with them.they will give you his number.where have you seen them?and how are you goping to claim the grand?im sure the guy aint going to hand over a grand just cause you says u see them.romanys are black as is mine.however they still have that white mask.thats the whole point of his add.his money is safe cause there no such thing as a PURE black.

number of what?

countrymans weekly he posted the add in.get in touch with them.they will give you his number.where have you seen them?and how are you goping to claim the grand?im sure the guy aint going to hand over a grand just cause you says u see them.romanys are black as is mine.however they still have that white mask.thats the whole point of his add.his money is safe cause there no such thing as a PURE black.

you can all slag me as much as you want lads i've seen em just like romanys but with out any white on the face this maybe a defect or bad strain call it what you want they do exist and were produced to me for sale as a black ferret im gonna try and get the fellas number from my mate and see if he has a line or if it was a one off and if he has any pics

Well ill look forward to hearing what he has to say.maube if you dont want negative comments then you should have worded your original post a bit better.

Yea about that, wasn't in the best mood when i wrote it apologys to anyone who found my original post offensive i was a bit strong in wording it

Not black selfs but pretty dark.

intryga.jpg

img_2378.jpg

As close as I've seen ;)

very nice ferrets on this topic

Just to clear things up ,I can't take the credit for these last two, they are not mine , the first two are of my own ferrets but the second two were off the net, just to show that they can be very dark. Mike.

Maries Ferrets

intryga.jpg

img_2378.jpg

As close as I've seen ;)

very nice ferrets on this topic

Just to clear things up ,I can't take the credit for these last two, they are not mine , the first two are of my own ferrets but the second two were off the net, just to show that they can be very dark. Mike.

very honest reply there Mick

y.I.S Leeview

intryga.jpg

img_2378.jpg

Lovely looking . Proper little chaps .Could easily pass them off as young wildies . Do you expect them to lighten-up in the under fur and facial department as they grow older ? you can sort of see the mask there and what lovely long sleek tails .Bottom one loks like he's wearing brylcream .

thats the darkest poley ive seen nice ferret mate :thumbs:

this link appears on the top of my last reply for some reason :whistling:Maries Ferrets

Y.I.S Leeview

Just

googled it I think she's in sweeden

http://www.google.co.uk/m/url?client=safari&ei=_RQhTJC-L5jSjAfmlvBM&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http%3A%2F%2Ftrickytrixie.tripod.com%2F&resnum=1&sa=X&ved=0CAsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNF2nJjVAGz4faj4sr7Nu6m47PBYPg

Edited by Jamie m