IF................

I think money would be real nice! not a huge amount but enough to take the mrs an kids on a nice holiday and perhaps a better car! but my mum died of cancer a few years ago and i saw some horrable things happen to her witch she didnt desurve at all, some other people in the hospital young and old suffering like you wouldnt beileve, So looking at things now all i wish for is my familys helth! and i genuinly wish for a breakthrough in cancer treatment hopefully it will happen soon.

I was told in the cobolt unit that it was 90% funded buy charity(shocking i think)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wake up every morning & thats a bonus ... i could be laying in a bed with tubes stuck in me & on full whack morphine .. watching folks cyring over me ... whats the point in wanting what you

if i could wish for one thing and one thing only it would be to get rid of cancers and other desieses that kill or hinder some ones life.. speshly for the kiddies sake, my duaghter my brother and his

Health and happiness for me, my family and friends.

That is all anyone should wish for.

Money comes and money goes. Some of the most miserable people I have met have also been the wealthiest, and some of the nicest have been those who don't have two pennies to rub together but would give you their last.

8)

FTB

Me dad used to say "Money can't buy happiness but at least it enables you to be miserable in comfort."

Chimp - Thanks. It's a bit of a downer but I'll get there.

Ric

Edited by RicW

Holland's hope, i'm sorry to hear about your father... cry.gif

My own aunty died from throat cancer, my dad had it, And Was real lucky to have the rarest but most treatable type, hes been in good health for 10 years now and working away... Thank god, i saw him go through some awful stuff....cry.gif but he was a fighter,

Close family friends many of them have passed away because of it....

my thoughts are with you at this time..

Snap.

The Bridge

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I

wish that I , and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

scroll down

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

The Bridge

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I

wish that I , and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

scroll down

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

clapper.gifclapper.giflaugh.gif Brilliantthumbs.gif