eating badgers

I get the feeling the guy is a bit like plummer was, not only living an eccentric life but want people to notice they are eccentric, its like they want to be different but more importantly want to be noticed for being different.

This chap lives about 15 miles away from me. He drinks his own piss as well! Really, but he is also a very fit guy who is in the British Orienteering team despite being about 70.notworthy.gif

Cheers, D.

im sure,badger ham was readily available in pubs etc. in the old days,so not to far out there really ,is he :thumbs:

I have eaten badger and it was delicious. I would recommend it to everyone, just be careful where you get the badger from and how you prepare it, due to bovine TB.

we were brought up on it as kids the old fella didnt waste nowt tight wad that he was , we would go out badger digging [ it was legal then] and any we got were skinned and prepared the ham were sold to the pub but if we were lucky we had one now and then but we normally had any meat that was left sometimes as stew or fryed up with herbs and dished up with mash spud, from what i remmember it was ok , but i dont think id want one nowdays but iam sure there better than some of the shit we eat these days ie Mc Donalds or raghead kebabs

Edited by TOPPER

I aint on about the food lads im on about the geezer being a ravin pedo defonatley somethin not right with him lets have a good look at him come on lads

Edited by Penda

crazy clifford lives near me the guy who looks for big cats but ive never heard or know of anyone saying he done ti chi up on gold diggins peter the guy whos sons wife ran off is now no longer with us.. which is good i seen him in ats liskeard and he stunk of sheep like he had been doin wrong things to em..lol dont take it that all us cornishmen are like this just kernow oli and those south of the wind farm..