STOLEN

all of the above has been done, however the police as usuall have no interest. there is a large petrol/service station 2 mins from the guys house and the police have refused to look at the cctv from their cameras. the fellas wife is speaking to the local paper today to try and shame the police into actually doing something

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

police are scared of the sort that usually steel dogs.i know a lad who had his kids quad stolen.he could see it on a traveler site.took ol bill up there and they would do nothing.there words were "your on your own mate".keep paying those taxes though you lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :whistling:

• 2 months later...

Hi, can you let me know where abouts in Bristol this was, i'm in the north area and got gypsy's after my two. Been stopped a couple of times and offered to buy them but since had the young uns sniffing about round my way looking for the dogs!! At least if I knew where to find them it would be a help. Thanks

i live in swindon mate there is a new site on coate water enterance mate when i drove past there was dogs in cages i know its probably long gone out of swindon but might be worth a look for the 2nd dog mate.

Sorry i forgot to say if you or your mate would like someone to come with u just let me know and me and my mates are there no problem years of experience dealing with scum mate no worries at all.

Edited by saxonmaster

GOOD NEWS SOCKS ...........

AND FOR ALL THE IDIOTS THAT KEEP SAYING TRAVELLERS ARE NOT DOG THIEVES :feck:

DUCKWING

NO ONE SAID THEY AINT,THEY SAID THAT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE DOG THIEFS,

ARE YOU ALL NONCES???????????

LOOK AT IAN HUNTLY,MOIRA HINDLY,FRED WEST,

ALL GORGIES, SO DOES THAT THAT MEAN YOU ARE ALL SEX OFFENDERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS?

ITS A FAIR QUESTION TO ASK,,,,,,

GLAD HE GOT HIS DOGS BACK ANYWAY,