STOLEN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spoke to lad at lenghth here are the details .....

an old blue shogun was seen cruising around the fellas house a few days ago ... the dogs were stolen in broad daylight ... they were lifted over an 8 foot high fence topped with barbed wire then carried accross some garages .... the white dog has a scar on his front left leg and the black dog has a very unusual round brown patch on top of his back .... there are rumourse that the dogs may be down bristol way .......

Are they chipped?

atb

Jai.

We almost need a pinned thread 'what to do when your dog gets stolen' - it happens that often.

Spot on, and full circumstances on how the dog/s were taken, i.e forced entry, vehicle/s seen, jumped fence, gate to enter garden ect..... Patterns is the answer.

:thumbs:

Theres a topic pinned in the lost and found section of the forum for anyone unfortunate enough to have had their dogs stolen,I know a few that deal with lost found stolen lurchers look at the topic regularly so it would be worth putting it up there aswell,that way its there for future referance for everyone, all the best in getting the dogs back regards kate

hope your mate gets his dogs back. a better topic than what to do if they are stolen would be what to do to prevent them being stolen one major thing would be bring the dogs indoors at night or any time theres no one home, put them in crates in a utility room or locked garage or whatever if your not a fan of dogs indoors. that would be my advice cos the theifs are getting braver and padlocks and wire dont keep them out :censored:

hope your mate gets his dogs back. a better topic than what to do if they are stolen would be what to do to prevent them being stolen one major thing would be bring the dogs indoors at night or any time theres no one home, put them in crates in a utility room or locked garage or whatever if your not a fan of dogs indoors. that would be my advice cos the theifs are getting braver and padlocks and wire dont keep them out :censored:

yeah thats right,and it would help if people just did a simple thing by getting their dogs microchipped or tattoed(dont mean the guy who started this thread),something should be pinned on different prevention methods,links and numbers for the tattoo register on here,sometimes its not ignorance its just not knowing about different methods/products on the market

yeah thats right,and it would help if people just did a simple thing by getting their dogs microchipped or tattoed(dont mean the guy who started this thread),something should be pinned on different prevention methods,links and numbers for the tattoo register on here,sometimes its not ignorance its just not knowing about different methods/products on the market

chips and tatoos are only any good if the dog is found by someone honest.i know what you mean every precaution should be took.but with these low life thieves dont reckon it helps much.invent a little tracker then your onto something.

I'm down Bristol way so will keep my eyes out. Where did that rumor come from?

Sadly the best place to start is those you have met, many a man has been f*cked over by so called friends and acquaintances.

atb

Jai.

chips and tatoos are only any good if the dog is found by someone honest.i know what you mean every precaution should be took.but with these low life thieves dont reckon it helps much.invent a little tracker then your onto something.

True but for the sake of £30 id definatly take that chance and get them done,its easier for everyone all round :thumbs:

happend to me everal years ago but got a tip of it was a traveler but there own type sorted it and got the dogs back ,,shower of fuchers ,any man stealing a mans pets workers wants a good hiding and tarred and featherd