Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jeemes said:

Is that a joke?

no mate if i had it then it would have abit about it lol by 10 month old if i got that at that age id think nothing chucking in deep end easy deal with em once they hanging of it lol?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no mate if i had it then it would have abit about it lol by 10 month old if i got that at that age id think nothing chucking in deep end easy deal with em once they hanging of it lol?

A month later that dog got bit by a half gown rat and ran all the way back to the truck whilst a four month old terrier cross killed the rat in about 10 seconds ?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Very confusing for a Young dog being trapped in a box ⁸ 

No way 2 carry on anyroad imho

Trapped in a box that dog was in a the back of a twenty foot trailer .......

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

If you need to get a barrel, may aswell get a spade mate.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Seen it more than once, lurcher pups not interested in stuff thats not running, different ball game when theres something to chase, had a young Wheaten cross bitch once staring at a fox in a block-end fckn clueless, thirty seconds later she was thrashing the life out of it in the middle of the field

Yes mate, I've seen the same with most of my lurcher pups, not really interested until something's up and running.  ?

They were my initial thoughts when I saw that vid.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

real handy lol legal then mate if it was handy he have more then countryside in pic with it lol?

? So, if anyone puts up a picture of a young dog, from back in the day,..do they have to include an image of the quarry that was legal to pursue, at the time... Can't we just post an image ....?

• Like 2