Lamp Comp Final!!!

What a pile of shite. I lamp and ferret. The two lads are together, with alternate slips. They are in the same area together. There is no way of cheating at a lamping comp.

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

What a pile of shite. I lamp and ferret. The two lads are together, with alternate slips. They are in the same area together. There is no way of cheating at a lamping comp.

you definately can,t cheat ,but you could ...if thats the way you are.... play the advantage on your own ground.We all know when we are lamping our own ground reguarly where the rabbits are not going to get caught to easily wether it be ground conditions,brows,fencing or thin hedgerows etc,so you probably have ,if you want,a slite advantage.Dont get me wrong your dogs still got to catch on his runs but i believe you could have advantage on your own ground ,if you wanted to kid yourself....cheers....

If you were running the rabbits independantly of each other and counting up what you had at the end of the given time,- but not when you are both in the same place together with alternate slips. The lad with the permission would have to know which one was the asthmatic rabbit to have any advantage.

Edited by Gin

If you were running the rabbits independantly of each other and counting up what you had at the end of the given time,- but not when you are both in the same place together with alternate slips. The lad with the permission would have to know which one was the asmatic rabbit to have any advantage.

not really,you,d only have to know which way to walk............

just back from my holidays ,and the lamping final is it been run and are there a winner , as all the rabbs will be getting full of young pregnant milky does use are leaving it late to run ,have youse got amn expiernced judge yet ,and this sorting land out i thought this was all organised ages ago by moo whoever he is , hope some good gent puts some decent land up befotre there all milky and losing there fur ,should had been done and dusted ,

Guest welshman

just back from my holidays ,and the lamping final is it been run and are there a winner , as all the rabbs will be getting full of young pregnant milky does use are leaving it late to run ,have youse got amn expiernced judge yet ,and this sorting land out i thought this was all organised ages ago by moo whoever he is , hope some good gent puts some decent land up befotre there all milky and losing there fur ,should had been done and dusted ,

your right there whin its late in the year britsh summer time starts on the 28th of this month :thumbs:

your right there whin its late in the year britsh summer time starts on the 28th of this month :thumbs:

when was the final run last year,

ok if its being run up here its been very cold this year and the rabbits havnt all been bred yet so there will be a few not in young,

is this final being run this weekend as no body seems to know anything about this competion,

I'll put all of this straight now....the final is being run next season, there are alot of reasons for this, some of which are breeding, milky does, lambing...etc etc yawn yawn.....all the reasons why it got slated in the end last year are the reasons why it's getting put off this year.....i'm sure this will be the wrong decision aswell, but hey you cant please all the people all the time can you!!! It wont have any impact on a future comp from me as i wont be doing one....... :no: .......i've had a good offer of land from a memeber on here, who is close to torchey, so those arrangements will be made and i'll be interested to hear from the knockers who claim i fix it all if bruce wins on ground he's never been on.....god forbid!!!!!

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc :wallbash: not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit :icon_eek: you got to watch that ldr and his side kick charpolski and walkin half the neet on roads to get to the fields and am sure they give me dog some grub in the back ov the car so he won like :tongue2: ,

but good luck to you both hope the right dog wins

atb....lamp

Edited by lamp+battery
  • Like 3

OK Ldr nobody's got a crystal ball :thumbs: the obvious thing would be to divide 50/50 the prize money and be done with it IMHO(not that thats ever meant anything to you) both dogs will be older :thumbs: and what provisions for one or both getting injured for the final when they're both ready to go now?

Y.I.S Leeview

for curiossity did you not run the final last year at the end of march,whats the differance this year,

what a load of crap get it run fella and get it over stop making excuses as this is ann insult to any competion you have been offered good ground for now run it,as iam sure next season there will be more excuses ,

if not just split the bloody money and prises if people still want to donate them and just lay it all to bed.

• Like 1

for curiossity did you not run the final last year at the end of march,whats the differance this year,

what a load of crap get it run fella and get it over stop making excuses as this is ann insult to any competion you have been offered good ground for now run it,as iam sure next season there will be more excuses ,

if not just split the bloody money and prises if people still want to donate them and just lay it all to bed.

"For curiousity", why are you so interested in this competition ? You joined the site, and didn't even introduce yourself ! Your first post, an hour after joining, was to have a go at the lamping competition ! Every one of your posts, so far, has been on the lamping competition! Why ? Who are you ? What other names are you on here ? Did you enter last years comp ? Did you enter this years comp ? Are you entering Whins comp this year ? Or are you just another whinger sitting behind a computer, slagging off other peoples efforts ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

"For curiousity", why are you so interested in this competition ? You joined the site, and didn't even introduce yourself ! Your first post, an hour after joining, was to have a go at the lamping competition ! Every one of your posts, so far, has been on the lamping competition! Why ? Who are you ? What other names are you on here ? Did you enter last years comp ? Did you enter this years comp ? Are you entering Whins comp this year ? Or are you just another whinger sitting behind a computer, slagging off other peoples efforts ?

Cheers.

entering whins but never this one,please answer the question

Edited by jd35

Cheers.

entering whins but never this one,please answer the bloody question

What question should I answer ? I entered both last years comp and this years, got beat in the 2nd round and the 3rd round, I'm out of it, the running of the comp has nothing to do with me....perhaps YOU should answer the questions I have asked !

Cheers.