youse all go on

the ban being lifted for mounted packs alone i find unlikely.

what of the foot packs who are very effective in fox controll?

if iy is humane to kill a fox with hounds how can it not be humane to kill it with a lurcher?(the same for the hare).

as long as the people who vote suffer from "bambi syndrome" all hunting will be messed about with by organisations who have not the foggyest what they are talking about and humanise the quarry to appeal to the "disney minded public", who are quite able to oversee the hell that most animals bred on an industrial scale go through untill they get to the slaughter house but are unaware of the services rendered to farmers from "bloodthirsty handlers of hounds and gun toting mindless idiots who blast at everything they see" saving millions in crop damage,improving the ecosystems and helping alot more wildlife than "game species".

it can make you sick.

the organisations we join to represent us should be putting themselves into the public eye and PROMOTING the sport

instead of defending it,(the best form of defence being...............) in a half comitted manner.

hugh fernley whittingstall and gorden ramsey have done more for OUR sport than basc,sasc etc(in the public eye,on tv where most of the "anti" information seems to be propogated by the likes of john craven :censored: )

rant over,

waidmann

I agree mate but were already allowed to use dogs to kill rabbits and rats but not foxes and hares. I know its bollocks and i know its unjust but thats what the twats have done so far, would it be much of a shock if they do it again?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with much that has been said but the Tories are only offering a free vote on hunting, and this is only an attempt to win votes from the hunting fraternity, a free vote may not change a thing, unless a tory MP replaces a Labour one, so vote correctly, the only way to win the free vote is to remove the majority of Labour MP'S, but not all tory MP's support hunting.

Until 1997 i voted Labour all my life and against my principles in an attempt to save hunting voted tory, most politicians, are only looking after themselves, I dont trust any of them.

It is nice to see Elliot Morley a LACS supporter and vociferous anti hunt MP, is one of the robbing b*****ds who claimed expenses for mortgages he did not have, and is being taken to court, but old school ties will see him ok and retire with a massive pay off.

I did more than my fair share trying to stop the ban and will be doing what I can to help but I'm sorry but I think it has gone for good, no matter how injust and unworkable the act is I think it is here to stay.

Mainly because all the political sytems are corrupt.

Keep up the good work and the hunting.All the best. WR

good on you lads fight the ban over her the green party is trying to do the same they were trying to ban hare coursing in clonmel but the minester seen wat money they would have lost were turned down 3half million in four days that wat they would have lost so lads look at wat money is been lost in england like the waterloo cup the hounds and horse,s all the hunting and the people that love hunting the money that is spent on pig,s[cops] :feck: going around the fields looking for people hunting were they could be fighting drug,s robbers and criem so i hope when people call to your door for votes that you well speak your mind to them i would love to see the ban over turned so lads fight the ban atb :victory::victory::thumbs:

i dont think the goverment gives a toss about the expense because you only have to look at how much effort they put into the motorist instead of the real criminals although i will be voting conservative my opinion is their all a bunch of self ritious tossers who are ion it for what they can get out of it for themselves.

Think on this lads if the average non hunting person spent 30 minutes reading threads on this site what conclusion do you think they would make? would they support hunting or not?

If the ban is repealed and I don't for one moment think it will Lacs etc will be on your backs like a rash till new and broader legislation fu#ks us all.

the ban being lifted for mounted packs alone i find unlikely.

what of the foot packs who are very effective in fox controll?

if iy is humane to kill a fox with hounds how can it not be humane to kill it with a lurcher?(the same for the hare).

as long as the people who vote suffer from "bambi syndrome" all hunting will be messed about with by organisations who have not the foggyest what they are talking about and humanise the quarry to appeal to the "disney minded public", who are quite able to oversee the hell that most animals bred on an industrial scale go through untill they get to the slaughter house but are unaware of the services rendered to farmers from "bloodthirsty handlers of hounds and gun toting mindless idiots who blast at everything they see" saving millions in crop damage,improving the ecosystems and helping alot more wildlife than "game species".

it can make you sick.

the organisations we join to represent us should be putting themselves into the public eye and PROMOTING the sport

instead of defending it,(the best form of defence being...............) in a half comitted manner.

hugh fernley whittingstall and gorden ramsey have done more for OUR sport than basc,sasc etc(in the public eye,on tv where most of the "anti" information seems to be propogated by the likes of john craven :censored: )

rant over,

waidmann

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Will the tories repeal the hunting ban ..yes..will it be successful ..no... why because regardless of what you think its money that runs this country and as the old money (which supported hunting in all its forms ) and the new money (nouveau riche with perfect world ideals) balance has shifted to the latter and it is these people who will keep it banned. Also if is agreed that the law needs to be repealed do you think they will let us carry on as before ..wake up and smell the coffee ...they won't ..think on guys the way this country is going what will they do ..license everything and make the penalties harsher

:thumbs:

bafter reading all the spew what are youse doing to help the tories get in some like my self are doing ,there bitby voting,etc, how many people are on these webs and how many are voting for the tories to reapeal the ban , i think its a man [bANNED TEXT] to vote or not to , but every vote is ahelp to bring back the unjust laws we are living under hopefully with new laws that are more fare to everybody.i must admit i l;ike the laws in new mexico and other states real god for keen hunting guys trapping etc

im gonna do a sponsered waxing of my ball sack and donate all the proceedings to the CLA :thumbs:

We are all going to feel a right bunch of twats if through our actions the law is reassesed and becomes even worse! I for one can live with the current law, not happily but its not terrible. Unless there is a complete repeal I personally dont want to see any change. Its a case of rather having a bad law against me than a good one against me

Edited by Born Hunter

I will vote BNP. They are the only party whose vision is not covered in lies. As for the ban, i didnt hunt before it so ban or no ban it does not effect me or anyone else for that matter. And if BNP get in i cannot see them having any intrest in the ban so therefore will not even attempt to enforce it.

Edited by littletimmy

All this talk of the tories overturning the ban is bullshit....the only people who really suffered were the working class lads with lurchers and we've always been looked down on....and we know what the tories think of the working classes. The ban has never effected what I did never has never will. I've been in this game a long long time and never had a pull...because I'm careful :whistling:

All this talk of the tories overturning the ban is bullshit....the only people who really suffered were the working class lads with lurchers and we've always been looked down on....and we know what the tories think of the working classes. The ban has never effected what I did never has never will. I've been in this game a long long time and never had a pull...because I'm careful whistling.gif

well said that man !!!clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

bafter reading all the spew what are youse doing to help the tories get in some like my self are doing ,there bitby voting,etc, how many people are on these webs and how many are voting for the tories to reapeal the ban , i think its a man [bANNED TEXT] to vote or not to , but every vote is ahelp to bring back the unjust laws we are living under hopefully with new laws that are more fare to everybody.i must admit i l;ike the laws in new mexico and other states real god for keen hunting guys trapping etc

You cannot believe anything any politician says. They say what voters want to hear just to get their vote.Don't be taken in by their bullshit, as the expenses debacle as shown they are only in politics to line their own pockets.Coursing will never be legalised in the UK again, Tony bloody Blair saw to that.