Which Parts Of The British Isles Has The Lovliest Ladies?

What do you think?

From my observations I would say women from the North East and also Welsh women are especially good looking (i like the small dark haired ones from there).

As for the bottom of my list I would say a good looking Scottish woman is as rare as rocking horse shit, in fact i've heard Susan Boyle is concidered a bit of a pin up girl in those parts :laugh:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes you think she's my Susan, within a few years England will be a nation of brown curly wurly's I think.

aye but the diffrence there is we wont sit on our f*****g arses and allow an infestation of them taking over the place.

Thats how we breed em here mate, see it means we get less chat out of em, and more action!

Posted Images

Been out in Newcastle a few times, some serious kit there.

Most other parts of England, the accent alone is enough to put most off. Sound like a right bunch of misfits. LOL

As for worst, Ayrshire takes some beating. A night out in Drongan or Auchinleck...ooft

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

manchester has got loads of nice birds... im just guessing because theres always girls from manc in nuts mag :laugh: swansea in wales has got a load of decent lookin gash.

Love your use of the word 'gash' to describe women, about as sexist as it gets :clapper:

manchester has got loads of nice birds... im just guessing because theres always girls from manc in nuts mag :laugh: swansea in wales has got a load of decent lookin gash.

that just reminded me of my younger days when we called going to town on the weekend "gash hunting" :clapper:

from where ive been cardiff is the best,never seen as many good looking women in one place :wub:

I agree, there was some stunners roaming about when I visited Cardiff to watch Joe Calzaghe beat Kessler. I expected them all to look like the trouts that I found in Chepstow a couple of years before but was extremely impressed with the Crumpet in Cardiff.

I can tell you where the best place to find a bit of stuff on a Friday night lads...............................................................................................................

ON THE END OF YA COCK