Sealyham Terriers

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blokes who have them don't want feckin wankaz ,like a few who have been on here, getting there useless hands on them. I managed to get in touch with most of the 'NAMES' mentioned on here, and correct, none of them I spoke to have the 'LEGENDARY LINES' anymore, if they ever did ! I've now see. Sealyham terriers work what they were meant to work and managed to get a pup from proven stock. One bloke in England and one in Ireland is all I could find that breed good working, true to form stock. They work with much more brains than patterdales, lakelands, borders,fells and Russell's or any other terrier. They are NOT the macho man terrier of late. In these days of mobile phones, fell walkers, hidden motion activated cameras etc .... They really are the terriers to be using from what I've seen. I will post anything worth the time as this dog I have progresses and hope this working type survives for Terriermen to come

• Like 7

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blok

I've never met a genuine guy that was selling dogs to strangers. Have you met proper guys selling to strangers???   The guys I know don't sell and don't have strangers in their yards.

What a load of bollocks ...

Posted Images

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blokes who have them don't want feckin wankaz ,like a few who have been on here, getting there useless hands on them. I managed to get in touch with most of the 'NAMES' mentioned on here, and correct, none of them I spoke to have the 'LEGENDARY LINES' anymore, if they ever did ! I've now see. Sealyham terriers work what they were meant to work and managed to get a pup from proven stock. One bloke in England and one in Ireland is all I could find that breed good working, true to form stock. They work with much more brains than patterdales, lakelands, borders,fells and Russell's or any other terrier. They are NOT the macho man terrier of late. In these days of mobile phones, fell walkers, hidden motion activated cameras etc .... They really are the terriers to be using from what I've seen. I will post anything worth the time as this dog I have progresses and hope this working type survives for Terriermen to come

What a load of bollocks ...

• Like 6

Hi corkman. I'm not going to be putting names up on here as toss pots like fireman who has nothing positive to add to the discussion are just going to fill this forum with more shite. I will let you know how the dog comes on as it gets older and starts working. Just running it through the usual for any pup now. Thanks for the positive reply. Quite refreshing for this discussion, which should be about sealyhams. Ta

any chance of putting up a couple of pics

Hi wk. Don't get yourself riled up. Just my opinion and preference at this time. Lots of terriers work in different ways. It would take far to long to explain everything about terriers to you. Not getting into a dick measuring contest. Ta

What makes more clever than all other types, it was you that said it?

Didn't you know that dogs with average intelligence can understand around 165 words a bit like dog IQ. Fells and Lakies fall Into this category. Then White Russell and Sealyham types along with Border Collies and German Shepards have a higher level of understanding in the region of 195 - 205.

Then Black Patterdales types and Plummer types are down the spectrum of understanding around the 105 - 115 level. A bit dumb really!

I thought everyone knew that?

• Like 4