Sealyham Terriers

Apparently years ago Lucas had kennels near Aldenham, no good for hunting with a pack round there nowadays, but would love a time machine trip to back in the day. Still plenty to keep a youth busy with a lurcher and a terrier round there though.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blok

I've never met a genuine guy that was selling dogs to strangers. Have you met proper guys selling to strangers???   The guys I know don't sell and don't have strangers in their yards.

What a load of bollocks ...

Posted Images

So where does a bloke start to get the best Sealyham type earth dog. Not on about ringing someone and saying giz a dog. Just give me the best place to start , and I'll work it out from there. Any help appreciated. Still proper blokes out here needing a proper dog. Cheers

The biggest loons I have had the displeasure of meeting over the last 10 years have been into the Sealyham and Bedlington and Borders ,They rarly take them out breed for looks and work is a mile down the list of whats important, yet they do well manage to get a pup into somebody's kennel that makes a dog and they keep taking the credit and earning thousands ,

seen them terriers very lightly framed but nice terriers all the same, the lads standing beside jh and sb had stronger type of russells :thumbs:

are you for real very lightly framed Todd the white dog that jh had there is a seriously powerfull dog if you think he's lightly framed you must have very very big dogs

seen them terriers very lightly framed but nice terriers all the same, the lads standing beside jh and sb had stronger type of russells :thumbs:

are you for real very lightly framed Todd the white dog that jh had there is a seriously powerfull dog if you think he's lightly framed you must have very very big dogs

sorry kevin were you there? i was there on sunday standing beside the van where jh and sb was sitting at unless we're talking two different people,unless the dogs that i seen coming out of that van wasn't his as i said nice dogs all the same

Edited by WEDGEY

sorry kevin were you there? i was there on sunday standing beside the van where jh and sb was sitting at unless we're talking two different people,unless the dogs that i seen coming out of that van wasn't his as i said nice dogs all the same
todd is the white dog that got reserve in the five nations and he's a powerfull dog to be honest any of jh dogs I've seen have been strong Edited by kevin em