Protest March

121 members have voted

1. 1. Protest venue???

• Start in London marching on downing St, with a written petition Then carry on round the capital. Walking in the street to cause maximum peaceful disruption
    • March in seperate towns on the same day (ie London, Birmingham, newcastle)
    • Start in the north and start a convoy all the way to London (Join where you can) then march on Downing St

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to press the point - folks who show up have to be prepared to be on their best behaviour in order to be taken seriously. Don't come drunk, clad in cammo from tip to toe, bite when people shout abuse, etc etc.

I voted convoy march, I think that's a cool idea. Might be worth notifying various local papers and radio stations in the areas as well.

id be interested if it was close to north wales (brum n chester are easy to get to), due to not having transport.

anti's if your watchin this (my money is on you are) if i cant get a lift n your going mind if catch a lift lol :whistling:

Just to press the point - folks who show up have to be prepared to be on their best behaviour in order to be taken seriously. Don't come drunk, clad in cammo from tip to toe, bite when people shout abuse, etc etc.

I voted convoy march, I think that's a cool idea. Might be worth notifying various local papers and radio stations in the areas as well.

i agree lurhergrrnl,our best behaviour will show the best side of hunting folk and it's important that we are 'perceived' as ordinary folk who just enjoy country pursuits,any violence and the whole thing will backfire,large numbers and peaceful

marching should be the order of the day and everyone who disagrees are not acting in all our best interests to support this,

Higgins.