• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was actually gonna ring you mate but it was gettin late and dint wanna disturb you was that spot that i took u to where there wa nothing home on corner of wood cheers for the offer pal
f**k disturb you daft twat, it only takes a call, glad things turned out for the best, been there myself when things have gone pair shaped so i know what its like, think on pal ANYTIME,

it happened to me one time me and my brother where out walking the terrier and it went to ground for 7 and a half hours had to ring chucky of this site to bring his russel dog up to get my terrier then dig it to let my lurcher kill the fox chucky has put the picture's up allready

Quote... then i heard her come out i flicked on the torch to grab her and there he was on his shaking legs looking at me i couldn't believe it now i know some of you are prob thinking he should never come out but this situation was different he had done around 13 hours hard graft in a difficult spot and took the punishment too te

You should be happy she stayed that long, there few and far between that will stay for that length of time, dispite what alot might say on here, glad it worked out well

im glad things turned out good, like ive said pal the dogs worth its weight in gold, (good dog in my eyes) it only takes a call pal and ile be there with afew pals to help, atb

lucky you paul, still some good people about, CO, as you know its only a call and i'm round the corner ;)