SALUKI X ROTTWEILER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bushing/mooching/lamping with a rottweiler....this site is losing credibility by the day!

this bitch is the result of a rottie guard dog getting on a working deerhound/greyhound and is one of the gamest dogs ive ever seen she is now hunting wild boar in france they run her with two or thre

WASTE OF FCUKING KENNEL SPACE.................................   MIND, IT'LL PAY HIS MORTGAGE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS

Posted Images

what would people think to a lurcher x rottie ???

post-41264-1257025106.jpg

ive mentioned this dog a quite a few times, he is called asbo :icon_redface: ,

and was bred of asbo93 of this site all the dogs were sold as pet to close homes, including asbo the home he went to sent him back because in the two weeks he had him he didnt touch the dog once ! so asbo93, took asbo ( dog ) back, , , few months later, , , , well now he wouldnt sell him for any type of money, , this dog has put good saluki greyhounds to shame in the day, , and put well bred lurchers, collie xs, bull xs, e,t,c to shame during the dark hours,

he stands at about 26,1/2 inch, and is truly the best all round lurcher that i have seen yet,

but selling saluki rotties for that money is mad !

atb,

and was bred of asbo93 of this site all the dogs were sold as pet to close homes, including asbo the home he went to sent him back because in the two weeks he had him he didnt touch the dog once ! so asbo93, took asbo ( dog ) back, , , few months later, , , , well now he wouldnt sell him for any type of money, , this dog has put good saluki greyhounds to shame in the day, , and put well bred lurchers, collie xs, bull xs, e,t,c to shame during the dark hours,

he stands at about 26,1/2 inch, and is truly the best all round lurcher that i have seen yet,

atb,

i see were your coming from nice dog but one swallow doesent make a summer ;)

atb,

i see were your coming from nice dog but one swallow doesent make a summer ;)

exactly ! the pups were a accident, but as i have said before, the best accident that i have seen in the dog game,

atb,

• 9 months later...

atb,

show me !!!!!!!!! id like to see it beats saluki/greyhounds in the day and bull xs at night , i think weve found the perfect allrounder , ... no wonder there £500 each not a chance mate ... show me ?

Bushing/mooching/lamping with a rottweiler....this site is losing credibility by the day!

How does the thought of a lad having a bit of craic with his dog make the site loose credibility? icon_eek.gif

I'd be more concerned with the fecking idiots who post shite in this section loosing all of our credibility with the non hunting public who might happen across this site by chance or for something more sinister...

It's like having a break down in the air rifle section because somebody shot something with a gat.. :whistling::laugh:

if the lads happy does it matter what he runs atleast the dogs having fun

couldn't agree more, atleast he's getting out there and having fun with the dog, better than it being chained up in the garden or sitting on the sofa...