Roe..Red Stag

Listen hear Aronthenobsuck i worked with a Bricklayer once who been in the game in his words for over 30 years and to be honest he was wank.

How he survived for that number of years in a trade that he obviously knew feck all about absolutely amazed me??

He also considered himself experienced :laugh:

All i can say is he must of worked for and with a great load of pretender`s in all his time.

You see Aronthenobsuck in layman`s term he was what you`d call masquerading as a Bricklayer like Deker is masquerading as a Deerstalker which is quite obvious to the more experienced amongst us.

So in short your forgiven for your little infantile outburst and your short sightedness..

Pompous cretin you are Fireball - first you verbally insult a thirteen year old, then forgive him for his infantile outburst!!

:wankerzo4: You clearly are the god of the stalking world! :notworthy::notworthy:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fireball

No wonder deker looks experienced to a 13 year old.. Aaron my apologies if i offended you but let me give you some advice and that's take none off deker..

Fidgety your text is a little muddled it should be Decker King :wankerzo4: of the stalking world.

Just remember your attempt at being offencive towards me is like pissing on a Duck :laugh:

Deker, what sort of response did you really expect when you posted the picture???

Cant help thining a blind man could have seen this lot comming

6pointer

Maybe something that wasn't along the lines of baby killing Bambi murderer perhaps? I thought that the shooting section was filled with adults that could reason and debate a matter, and see the reasons behind a method. Not saying anybody has to agree with it, just understand the reasons for doing it.

:blink:

and what reasons would they be Malt? !!!!

did you read or a book or fone a friend?

Er, the reasons the fella gave in the original post?

I don't even know why I'm bothering dignifying you with a reply TBH, especially after the BS you posted on that other thread about ferret colours, about your family & close friends all because your 'mate' was made to look a tit.

Deker, what sort of response did you really expect when you posted the picture???

Cant help thining a blind man could have seen this lot comming

6pointer

Maybe something that wasn't along the lines of baby killing Bambi murderer perhaps? I thought that the shooting section was filled with adults that could reason and debate a matter, and see the reasons behind a method. Not saying anybody has to agree with it, just understand the reasons for doing it.

:blink:

and what reasons would they be Malt? !!!!

did you read or a book or fone a friend?

I don't even know why I'm bothering dignifying you with a reply TBH, especially after the BS you posted on that other thread about ferret colours, about your family & close friends all because your 'mate' was made to look a tit.

Nice try Malt :laugh: but you have replied and yet again with personal insults!! and still i dont have an answer...................just insults and childish noncence........... :laugh:

get on topic!!!

and if You dont wish to talk Deer then bugger off!

There are various opinions on this subject, Deker has done nothing legally wrong. If asked by a landowner to carry out proffessional vermin control, under legal circumstances, with a humane kill involved. I would have done the same thing. On my own stalking grounds, where a management plan is involved. No, I wouldn't. (thats the point..Sport verses vermin control)

What I can agree with is that Deker has put forward his opinion, as as he has posted originally, he is entitled to his opinion. The other members should respect his opinion. They are also entitled to their opinion...it how it is discussed that I have the problem with....not either opinion.

Agree to dissagree.....

And for Deker lacking experience????? Come on...I disagree with that :victory:

OK mal I take it that dig was aimed at myself not my partner, can you show this bullshit IYO and prove me wrong in what I said on the matter? As for tits well Ireserve those comments to people who ferret without collars and locators, the same people that have 5 jills in season all summer cant be bothered jill jabbing them and appealling to someone who's looking for a vasectomised hob "if you find one get in touch as I have 5jills here wanting sorting out" isnt that so?

Y.I.S Leeview

OK mal I take it that dig was aimed at myself not my partner, can you show this bullshit IYO and prove me wrong in what I said on the matter? As for tits well Ireserve those comments to people who ferret without collars and locators, the same people that have 5 jills in season all summer cant be bothered jill jabbing them and appealling to someone who's looking for a vasectomised hob "if you find one get in touch as I have 5jills here wanting sorting out" isnt that so?

Y.I.S Leeview

Wow, yet another contradiction from yourself. I decided to leave my jills come out of season themselves in the end, as you yourself said wasn't necessary here:

Fair enough 7 people say they have actually experienced losing a jill through not mating, out of 316 views, Shepp's reply was that his jill looked rough so he had her to jaffa hob after a couple of month, well done honest reply :clapper: it can be done but needs monitoring closely IMHO

Y.I.S Leeview

Now your slagging me for not doing so. :hmm: I can't be bothered with the constant sniping from you & your Mrs, all because I disagreed with you a while back on an unrelated subject. I'm going to choose the ignore user function from now on.

Lets get this thread back on topic, eh? YIS.

Malten your so wrong mate you do not need to respect any ones opinion and for some one to shoot a 8 week old kid in the name of vermin control is a fecking joke.

I have been controlling deer for 30 years and never needed to stoop so low.

Malten your so wrong mate you do not need to respect any ones opinion and for some one to shoot a 8 week old kid in the name of vermin control is a fecking joke.

I have been controlling deer for 30 years and never needed to stoop so low.

Fair comment, with 30 years experience you obviously know what your on about. :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Wow, yet another contradiction from yourself. I decided to leave my jills come out of season themselves in the end, as you yourself said wasn't necessary here:

Fair enough 7 people say they have actually experienced losing a jill through not mating, out of 316 views, Shepp's reply was that his jill looked rough so he had her to jaffa hob after a couple of month, well done honest reply :clapper: it can be done but needs monitoring closely IMHO

Y.I.S Leeview

Now your slagging me for not doing so. :hmm: I can't be bothered with the constant sniping from you & your Mrs, all because I disagreed with you a while back on an unrelated subject. I'm going to choose the ignore user function from now on.

Lets get this thread back on topic, eh? YIS.

mal you tried to slag myself of in here I answered your dig thats all, now why were you looking for a vasectomised hob if you decided to leave them in season? now who's contradicting themselves?you use the ignore button if these questions are too hard for you

Y.I.S Leeview

Guest Fireball

Why did you feel the need to start another thread on the subject Deker when there`s already one running??

I mean where the feck do you post your comments? In this one or the other one??

It appear`s to me that it`s a classic example and a trait of an attention seeker.

No wonder you hang around with 13 year old boys :laugh: i suppose there more easily impressed,lol.

Emotive subject, but! He has not broken any laws. Moral code maybe. I know I could not bring myself to shoot the fawn in a sporting context, but there again I would not dig out a fox in a sporting context.

I suppose it boils down to your values, what is abohrant to one person is anothers bread and butter. I will not shoot rabbits through the summer, but lot of people do, a lot of the time under the guise of pest control. He has been asked to do a job and he is doing it within the law.

TC

Fireball, if you want to debate the topic, then fine. Debate it. I know Deker personally, and if he were out shooting deer for sport, then he would not have shot the deer in question. However, as I understand it this is pure pest control from someone who's asked for them to be controlled. Simple fact round here is that deer are everywhere, like all the other main pests.

If the landowner wants them shot, you shoot them! It keeps permissions and makes life much easier. If you can't because of the law then fair enough - people understand. But if you turn to a landowner and say you're leaving their pests because they're not old enough and haven't eaten enough, you start to lose permissions.

Fundamentally, it's a young deer, for sure, but it eats too, and is a pest. It's also good eating anyway. While on an estate you would have left it for the benefit of the herd, what exactly is the problem?

Now... I know you disagree with me, and I with you. This will never change. So do us all a favour and let this drop, it's really pointless slagging everyone off, just because they don't follow with your opinion. Funnily enough, differences of opinion are what make the world go round. No laws have been broken, so let's just button it?

this thread and the other one running is getting far far too persnal. i too have been shooting nearly forty years, my twopennorth is that owing to the vast number of trolls , antis, and armchair warriors on this and every forum, he may have been daft to post those pics. i do the rabbit control for several golf courses and if i didnt shoot small rabbits then the management would quite rightly ask someone else to control them. WHO ,WE SHOULD REMEMBER, DONT STAY SMALL FOR LONG, i dont like shooting the babies ,its a case of having to . and is a deers life worth more than a crow ? fox ? pigeon ? rabbit?. lets cut the pure anthropormophism out of this debate. and after all they were eaten and not wasted.

name calling is purile and a cheap shot. deker, learn from this and think twice about posting pics that may upset bambis mum, and dont have a battle of wits with people that are obviously unarmed !! :whistling:

lastly i assume everyone that on here that has posted persnal snipes can do so with a clear conscionce as they are truly without sin ?

Edited by sussexdan