Roe..Red Stag

Guest Fireball
Fireball, if you want to debate the topic, then fine. Debate it. I know Deker personally, and if he were out shooting deer for sport, then he would not have shot the deer in question. However, as I understand it this is pure pest control from someone who's asked for them to be controlled. Simple fact round here is that deer are everywhere, like all the other main pests.

If the landowner wants them shot, you shoot them! It keeps permissions and makes life much easier. If you can't because of the law then fair enough - people understand. But if you turn to a landowner and say you're leaving their pests because they're not old enough and haven't eaten enough, you start to lose permissions.

Fundamentally, it's a young deer, for sure, but it eats too, and is a pest. It's also good eating anyway. While on an estate you would have left it for the benefit of the herd, what exactly is the problem?

Now... I know you disagree with me, and I with you. This will never change. So do us all a favour and let this drop, it's really pointless slagging everyone off, just because they don't follow with your opinion. Funnily enough, differences of opinion are what make the world go round. No laws have been broken, so let's just button it?

I`m sure the guy can answer for himself Logic. I`m still confused as to where to post my comments?? Anyway i can see our Dekers is a bit of a complainer and just another one who like`s to be seen as "Professional" who dislikes awkward questions.

You know the score with me Logic and i know the score with you and that what frightens you but i can assure you IM HERE TO HELP YOU :D

But like you said lets button it pal.. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered why I dont come on here much.

Far too many sanctimonious know it alls.

We all kill. period!!! Why is it any different because it is so young?

As long as there is no undue suffering or any illegal activities then we should leave it to the persons own conscience. If I were offered stalking where this had to happen then I would just get on with it.