Collie/Greyhound pups, Derbyshire

Hi, I have 2 dog pups left, well bred and well reared. Both are very strong and well-boned, 9 weeks old, £200 each, Derbyshire.

Dam: 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie (left)

A very strong, agile bitch, takes all quarry, 25 1/5in tts.

Sire: First cross Collie/Greyhound (right)

100% on lamp, retrieves live to hand, very obedient, 26in tts

post-35191-1245846559_thumb.jpg

I have bred these pups for my own use, and would like them to go to GENUINE working homes only. The bitch had 12 pups! :blink: all strong and healthy, I have kept 2 back for myself and the rest have gone to quality working homes. Please PM me if you are interested. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE. Thanks.

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

With Dam.

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

too much money for a colliexgrey

Theres always one! :laugh: the predominatly black with white has been reserved, so just the big white fella left, who I can tell you has the strongest jaws I've ever seen in a pup of his age. Thanks.

how can that be to much for a quality bred pup which will put food on the table for a few years if not 10

colie greyhounds are hard to come by 200 is no money

there in brilliant nick the owner has taken the time to post proper pictures of them

and hancock is churning out shit from non worker parents for that price if not more

wake up boyo and smell the coffe

too much money for a colliexgrey

go back to your free to good home yellow paper dogs .

doesnt matter what breed a dog is , if its bred right , feck the price , its worth its wait in gold , and a good collie grey , you cant beat

smart pups them

CL

Hi, I have 2 dog pups left, well bred and well reared. Both are very strong and well-boned, 9 weeks old, £200 each, Derbyshire.

Dam: 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie (left)

A very strong, agile bitch, takes all quarry, 25 1/5in tts.

Sire: First cross Collie/Greyhound (right)

100% on lamp, retrieves live to hand, very obedient, 26in tts

post-35191-1245846559_thumb.jpg

I have bred these pups for my own use, and would like them to go to GENUINE working homes only. The bitch had 12 pups! :blink: all strong and healthy, I have kept 2 back for myself and the rest have gone to quality working homes. Please PM me if you are interested. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE. Thanks.

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

With Dam.

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

if your breeding them 2 dogs next year will u pm me and let me no pls will have 1 no bother and id say 1 r2 mates would 2 quality looking colliex i must say.