Collie/Greyhound pups, Derbyshire

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

contact me also if you breed again nip.id have no trouble travelling over to england to collect a pup of that breeding,these pups have way more strings to their bows than the other breeds i reckon.in the future drop me a pm and fill me in on how their progresssing,theyre going to be the biz for sure.

Hi, I have 2 dog pups left, well bred and well reared. Both are very strong and well-boned, 9 weeks old, £200 each, Derbyshire.

Dam: 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie (left)

A very strong, agile bitch, takes all quarry, 25 1/5in tts.

Sire: First cross Collie/Greyhound (right)

100% on lamp, retrieves live to hand, very obedient, 26in tts

post-35191-1245846559_thumb.jpg

I have bred these pups for my own use, and would like them to go to GENUINE working homes only. The bitch had 12 pups! :blink: all strong and healthy, I have kept 2 back for myself and the rest have gone to quality working homes. Please PM me if you are interested. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE. Thanks.

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

With Dam.

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

very intrested in one of the pups nip,could you pm me your number so i can have a chat with you,thanks jamie

Nice to see a well presented ad with good pics for a litter of cracking pups, instead of a lot on here over the last few months which are three sentances long and you need a feckin translator to read them.

SINDASOX :clapper:

Thanks all for the comments, its been hard work with 12 of them I can tell ye! Hopefully the 2 I'am keepin will take after their mum, and be demons on their quarry, some fun ahead I think!

Tell you what Nip, Im gutted, Im only in Trowell 1/2 Hr from you and I would have snapped ya hand off for that last pup, but picked my collie x up Sunday off Mr Hancock, must say they do look lovely strong healthy pups, only time will tell if I made the right decision, Im also going to be after another pup in 12 mnths time, so please let me know if another brood is planned,

Craig.

Edited by Sully

If Carlsberg done lurchers..... :D:D

Cracking mate........A couple of years too early for me but the best £200 anyone will spend.

Hope they get sensible homes, it would be a shame for them not to realise their full potential. Good luck with the sale...

contact me also if you breed again nip.id have no trouble travelling over to england to collect a pup of that breeding,these pups have way more strings to their bows than the other breeds i reckon.in the future drop me a pm and fill me in on how their progresssing,theyre going to be the biz for sure.

il second that jigsaw people underestimate lurchers of this breeding maybe its just an irish thing ,we all seem to love the collie x but il tell you one thing im yet to see better pups anywhere and the parents are stunners

il second that jigsaw people underestimate lurchers of this breeding maybe its just an irish thing ,we all seem to love the collie x but il tell you one thing im yet to see better pups anywhere and the parents are stunners

Not all of us Scent mate, just the ones that are kennel blind. ;)