thankyou THL members

i shall not take credit for this as it simply too good for moi. i received this via pm as i know did a few lads.... pure observational comedy................

After many many years of being told,and telling people myself,that a digging dog is a rare thing i am now convinced that it is all lies.After studying 9965 "terrier pups for sale" ads on THL it is now clear that they are as common as trees.The percentage of "workability" in the sire and dam range from 100% to 186.5% with a average of 136.768%. Above AND below of course. I have worked out that roughly 7854 people on THL have a 100%(or above) dog or bitch which indicates that some 23562 pups could be born this year(3927 bitches having 6 pups).Of course it as been stated time and again all you have to do is buy a dog in,show it some stuff, and hey presto its a 100%(or above) guaranteed digging dog.Above AND below of course.So do not go out doing your homework looking for certain lines,breeding,history etc just log on THL.The secret is like this!

Part 1:The advert stating 100%(or above) etc etc,with pictures

Part 2:reply with "nice heads on them [bANNED TEXT],have the parents done much?"

Part 3:vendor replies "loads [bANNED TEXT],bred for myself but lost my job,car,wife,goldfish,wristwatch etc etc that`s the only reason they are for sale £250 each bargain"

Part 4:Go and buy one

That,i have concluded is the best way to get yourself a 100%(or above) guaranteed digging dog!.

i shall not take credit for this as it simply too good for moi. i received this via pm as i know did a few lads.... pure observational comedy................

After many many years of being told,and telling people myself,that a digging dog is a rare thing i am now convinced that it is all lies.After studying 9965 "terrier pups for sale" ads on THL it is now clear that they are as common as trees.The percentage of "workability" in the sire and dam range from 100% to 186.5% with a average of 136.768%. Above AND below of course. I have worked out that roughly 7854 people on THL have a 100%(or above) dog or bitch which indicates that some 23562 pups could be born this year(3927 bitches having 6 pups).Of course it as been stated time and again all you have to do is buy a dog in,show it some stuff, and hey presto its a 100%(or above) guaranteed digging dog.Above AND below of course.So do not go out doing your homework looking for certain lines,breeding,history etc just log on THL.The secret is like this!

Part 2:reply with "nice heads on them [bANNED TEXT],have the parents done much?"

Part 3:vendor replies "loads [bANNED TEXT],bred for myself but lost my job,car,wife,goldfish,wristwatch etc etc that`s the only reason they are for sale £250 each bargain"

That,i have concluded is the best way to get yourself a 100%(or above) guaranteed digging dog!.

f@@k me been robbed again ,mine only had four , but they not for sale they stay with me ,and very close friends ,if ya no what i mean :)

:D:D The thing is the people that this is about will sit there reading it and not even realise it`s about them.100% :D