Embarrassing moments

Have mates who are in and out of prison change some and not others also have good friends who have done tours with army marines and navy and not one of them are the same. I had a really good friend done 13 months in Afghan and now he lives in shelted accommodation and is changed for life has 3 kids that he dosnt see and before this he was a grate dad. He is a 1/4 of the man who left. 

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found it......enjoy.

Went to meet a fella to buy a dog once ,it was awkward to find his house so he gave me the name of a pub ,and when I got there I could phone him and he would walk down and meet me ,so I phoned him ...

Years ago as a kid, walking round a gravel pit and stopped to get chatting to a bloke that was fishing. Anyway, the normal bollocks about the state of the fishing starts being talked about and I

Posted Images

heres the scene..im in Spanish Point,county Clare ,walked out a long way ,to escape the madding crowd ...of tourists(of which im one)..casting a jelly eel lure for pollack ,bass off the rocks..  hooked 2 and got them in ,,tea is sorted ..its probably 500 yards out from the fields where i am ..silence and the sea ...no people or traffic or tourists..cast again,and again...you know how it goes...until i get THAT bite,when you know its a good fish...fight is on,,i draw him in a bit ,then he takes off again,,i draw him in another bit and he fights back,BUT  im getting the better of him,,in the end he is a spent force,,so I now have to get him up the 3 feet rock face to the flat level ground..The rod is doubled over ,a 6 lb (roughly) bass..I drag him up inch by inch,hes still flapping and wriggling about,,his head hits the top of the flat rock im standing on,,I give one last lift .....the unthinkable happens,,the hook shoots from his mouth,,he falls back down ...INTO HIS WATERY ESCAPE... I cant believe it...hes gone ..In dismay,and temper .i slam the rod to the ground and scream out loud....''WELL f**k ME SIDEWAYS ....f**k f**k f**k''...... and as i turn in a swirl of despair,there standing not 4 feet away is a holy catholic nun,dressed in her religious garb, and a cross and chain around her neck and a big red face on her...and boy do i realise what i just shouted...i apologised with sincerity,and was mortified as to what i just did but she just smiled and said ''THAT WAS A VERY NICE FISH YOU HAD THERE''...erm...yes i f****n know i thought to myself ,,and that was one of my most highly embarrasing moments ive encountered in a while ..

• Haha 4