• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Come on that’s shite banter, a copied pic off google, give us all a real laugh, stick another a yours up as we all know you crave the attention after yer video an now a selfie ??? wish you could only see we laughing at you, no with he???

I'm sorry for sharing it pal after you told me not to but you have to carry on with the cheek didn't you. If you ask me nicely i might take it down petal.

Video? Please share. ??

Gingers don’t have friends?? an neither do you or they would have slapped ye as soon as they saw ye selfie?

Well I'm a good friend of the kid, they'd love to slap me but just like you they ain't big enough or good enough. ??

Only if they hear voices in there head? did they tell you to take that selfie???

No i thought an amazing sight like that should be shared to all and sundry.

One for your wank bank if you like. ?

Maybe leave the thinking to those more capable from now on?

I'm not freytened. From a man that has to think on how to breathe I'm going to have to turn down your advice pal. ?

4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Listen pal if you want some intuition on how to get a body like Arnie giz a bell. That diet of Irn-Bru and battered Mars bars is shocking for the body. 

Intuition? :blink:

You mean tuition right? 

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2