What do you think this is ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post it through a pakis letterbox

Treat it like a mink or a grey squirrel and do the right thing. Don't think where it came from and just remember that it doesn't belong.

You'd think the Germans would be good at eradication, with all the practice they've had.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, johnny.w said:

The law clearly states you can't release non-native species. Can't see what other option there was. 

True, and I take it you can't sell to Zoo's etc without papers for them.

8 hours ago, myersbg said:

f**k off, WANKER

f**k off, WANKER

Lol, you asked the question pal " do you think I'm a fecking idiot" I answered you, "yes". If you don't like the answer don't ask the question.

You said you did not know what to do with it, so you took it home and fed it half a rabbit. When I replied to your post there was no indication that  you had already done the deed. But when you decided to post it on here that you took it home and fed it, then ask the question " do you think I'm a fecking idiot" on this specific matter.........Yes I do lol, When and if you catch another, put a .22 in it or a good tap around its napper it will save on half a rabbit next time. ...............ATB. :thumbs:

I put this topic on here because i thought people might be interested, the animal was taken home with the intention of trying to find the owner or somewhere that might take it, after loads of phone calls to wildlife parks, rescue centres etc, no one or place was interested in taking the animal, all advised me to put the animal down. 

• Like 1

This animal was curled up asleep when my dog found it, it showed no agression to the dog and clearly had been in the company of humans s i managed to slip a dog lead around its neck, even if it was wild i could not of shot it as i never had a gun with me at the time, it was next to a busy main road so knocking it on the head was out also.

enough of trying to explain myself to you.

This animal was curled up asleep when my dog found it, it showed no agression to the dog and clearly had been in the company of humans s i managed to slip a dog lead around its neck, even if it was wild i could not of shot it as i never had a gun with me at the time, it was next to a busy main road so knocking it on the head was out also.

enough of trying to explain myself to you.

Good, get ya feet up and have a drink, I never asked for an explanation, I answered a question you asked.

Have a good un.............ATB..........Del

• Like 1