Cannibalism

Lads have you come across owt like this before ? 

Right me cousins got two bitches one cocker bitch and a saluki x . The cockers got a litter of pups on her, a month old . 

So she’s in her pen down one end of the garden with the pups and the saluki x down the other . 

So me cousins come home from work and straight out back to the dogs and he sees one of the cocker pups half eaten outside the saluki x bitches kennel . He said it was the most forward pup but somehow she’s got out of the pen and gone done the other end near this saluki x bitch . The thing is this bitch doesn’t seem the sort either .

Now I’ve heard of dogs killing pups but I’ve never seen one eaten before 

My old man had kennels when we were growing up. 2 dogs came in for boarding. An adult and a pup. The owners were hell bent on them sharing a kennel and my old man advised that they hadn’t known each other long enough. The owners were adamant and they went in together. Early morning we went in to walk and clean the kennels......only the one dog in the pen! Adult dog had killed and eaten the whole thing. The only thing left was a bit of skin and some fur. Try explain that when the owners come back from holiday! 

• Like 2

I'm sure I read somewhere about a bitch that thinks its dominant killing another bitches pups as it's supposed to be the top bitch that breeds?? Don't shoot me down if it's wrong as I'm dragging this from the depths of my memory bank,?

Once my shepherd lurcher bitch went through a funny period after being in season where I couldn't trust her around little dogs ,couple of verbal  bollockings soon sorted her of that.

• Like 1

Cheers lads don’t get me wrong I’ve heard of other bitches killing pups but it’s I just ive never seen one eat another bitches pup is all:

me cousin is a sick as a pig as it was the pup he picked to keep back little cracker it was , Sod’s law eh !