Another school shooting in America

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you are to blame........the society that folk of your political persuasion have fostered and encouraged, the barriers you broke down are directly responsible for those kids deaths imho

amazing hes still alive.....mind you he is white.....

Apologies Stiff I have re read again ,my replies were completely wrong . Hope you can accept I was miles off the mark

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I'm with you sandymere I'd take the UK over the states anytime!

I personally think Great Britain is the greatest country the world has ever seen.

But for too many years there has been a cancer.......a left wing Labour and left wing conservative cancer.

They have pure f***ing destroyed the place, lads who would previously have been recognised as proud English, Scots or Welsh men have been made outcast by these f***ing traitors, replaced instead with skinny metro sexual types who need a safe place every time someone mentions the Empire !

We have apologised to every man and his f***ing dog for every perceived historical wrong doing.

I don’t recognise these people, I don’t recognise that place and I don’t want to f***ing know them or their shithole multi cultural, perverse hijack of our great land !

f**k em, may they all go to hell and burn very f***ing slowly ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sorry you feel that way. Im still a proud brit and will be till i draw my last breath. 

Not alone either.  Yes its changed and in a lot of cases not for the better. But so has every other f***ing nation on the planet  despite what they try and say and the nations who slag of the UK . 

LIke there countries arent full of filth aye right i don't  zip up the back they have the same problems we have.

Brexit spoke volumes how we feel.  

I don't give a f**k tbh about any other country  they never liked the brits anyway  as i said im relativey happy and secure  and have no interaction with  the filth you just described. Oh and its not just  the goverment  to blame either wilf. You have c**ts  here saying "poles are good people i have no problem with them" then have the  gall to whine about the nhs and housing unemployment  etc etc. 

When confronted about it there answer "oh but they hate islam and muzzies too" good for  f***ing  them go hate them in you're own borders.  

f***ing parasites every last one of them and id have left the ungrateful  fuckers under the jack boot  all those years ago with the rest of eastern Europe.

But i digress im now raging at some snp c**t on telly  hahah

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With all of the people that have been involved in shooting events  over the years either directly or affected by the results, you'd think that gun shops and places like Wal mart that sell guns and related products would be subject to demonstrations. You'd think that someone would take a financial decision that it would be lucrative to decry guns and allied products. At some stage the balance will tip and the emperors lack of clothes will be shown. A bit like the Harvey Weinstein and Jimmy Savill sort of situations. A gun on its own just sits there completely doormant until some lune decides to go and do something  stupid with it. The circle needs to be broken somewhere. Gun ownership has been there a long time and it will take a long time to mend it. To put this in some sort of context I think that something like 37 thousand people were killed in road accidents last year in the state's. Thousands of people derive lots of pleasure from shooting safely. The type of people that go off the rails mainly, although not exclusively seem to be nutters and loners.

1 minute ago, Meece said:

You'd think that someone would take a financial decision that it would be lucrative to decry guns and allied products.

You would but the opposite happens in a lot of cases. 2A groups boycott businesses that refuse firearm possession and even the might Starbucks had to rethink their political opinion after their proposed ban was downgraded to a please don't bring them in. Magpul moved out of Colorado after the state issued it's 30 round magazine ban taking their lucrative industry and workforce with them. Texas and Wyoming, known 2A friendly states, welcomed them and their money with open arms.

It really is a different mindset.

• Like 2

In my opinion, and I do realise it’s only mine, but the British are in no position to lecture the United State on what they should allow their government to take from them when we have allowed our government to take just about everything from us.......we ain’t in any position to lecture the US about much ! 

Put me in some Bible Belt bleached out backwater with full carry permit status and where intruders are fair game any day over getting my f***ing photo taken 400 Times a day in London whilst having my pocket picked by some African traffic warden in a hat 3 sizes too small while his cousin robs my house safe in the knowledge I can’t do a f***ing thing to him! 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

In my opinion, and I do realise it’s only mine, but the British are in no position to lecture the United State on what they should allow their government to take from them when we have allowed our government to take just about everything from us.......we ain’t in any position to lecture the US about much ! 

Put me in some Bible Belt bleached out backwater with full carry permit status and where intruders are fair game any day over getting my f***ing photo taken 400 Times a day in London whilst having my pocket picked by some African traffic warden in a hat 3 sizes too small while his cousin robs my house safe in the knowledge I can’t do a f***ing thing to him! 

I nearly posted earlier that I was surprised you hadn't mentioned traffic wardens! :laugh: f***ing brilliant! Hahaha

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You would but the opposite happens in a lot of cases. 2A groups boycott businesses that refuse firearm possession and even the might Starbucks had to rethink their political opinion after their proposed ban was downgraded to a please don't bring them in. Magpul moved out of Colorado after the state issued it's 30 round magazine ban taking their lucrative industry and workforce with them. Texas and Wyoming, known 2A friendly states, welcomed them and their money with open arms.

It really is a different mindset.

its a different world over there on how this 2A works.

the influence of firearm companies and the NRA is just beyond words that no UK resident will ever get their heads around.

canadian gun owners have always screamed that they need this (never going to happen)

if you want some reading on a shooting ,google 'gerald stanley shooting'

i am not linking any of it as nowt is credible for the facts,this wouldnt of made the news in the states

but it has caused a major $hitstorm over here

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I'm in full agreement with you on this one and I cannot like anymore today because MrB has a cap on them. I agree with every bit except the going to church thing which is kind of ironic considering which backwater I live in.

The beauty of the first amendment is that you can speak as you please. Your insight and criticisms are most welcome. We have that right however you'd be reluctant to exercise yours in Blighty as there are restrictions on free speech.

No one here is claiming that the US is a utopia. Far from it. It has its faults just like any other place. It's just a bit of a pisser when we can't accept that we have our own reasons and motivations for making our way through life in any damn way we choose. I'll keep my guns and they can keep their drunks vomiting on buses. To each their own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

the influence of firearm companies and the NRA is just beyond words that no UK resident will ever get their heads around.

The only legitimate comparison I could make with levels of outrage would be privatising the NHS. That's how many people support the 2A.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

i will put this bible belt into a bit of perspective were i live(this is rural Sask)

i live in a small town of 4500 folk approx,there is 17 churches none are wine bars lol

sundays are chaotic

some of these churches are extreme in their views IMHO,its old school religion.

8 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

i will put this bible belt into a bit of perspective were i live(this is rural Sask)

i live in a small town of 4500 folk approx,there is 17 churches none are wine bars lol

sundays are chaotic

some of these churches are extreme in their views IMHO,its old school religion.

What’s the crime rate mate?

I was on the phone for 2 hours today to my best pal who lives in Kelowna BC, he has had more than enough reason to come home the last 10 years but he says “I’m not bringing my kids back to that”

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was on the phone for 2 hours today to my best pal who lives in Kelowna BC, he has had more than enough reason to come home the last 10 years but he says “I’m not bringing my kids back to that”

I had that same conversation with my dad today while he was commenting on a neighbours home invasion and a stolen car.

Just for the sake of it, I'm in a population of 600. 6 churches within a 15-mile radius. The last time the police were called out was a vehicle rollover.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

literally nothing in this town.

you get the odd drug bust,drink driver and woman trying to kill her husband,but its safe town.

i leave my front door open,never locked it yet.

no muggings or burglaries.

the cops are busy running back and to the local reserves dealing with issues there

• Like 2