Bake off, I'm an Apprentice etc.

These shows have a similar format. They humiliate the contestants. Just once, instead of the contestants squirming and begging to be kept on, I'd like one, just one; to say "stick your f***ing job up your arse Sugar. Who the f**k do you think you are, you clown?"

"Or what do you know about cooking baldie?  You were driving a taxi not long ago, stick the competition, I'm off".

Be a lot better viewing than all this cringing and thanking the judges for the opportunity.:bad:

Or maybe it's just me.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d love to go on them, I say to Sugar, “look you shortarse Jew prick, speak to me like that again and I’ll wrap one of these 2 grand Eames Chairs round your f***ing bald head you silly looking c**t !

These shows have a similar format. They humiliate the contestants. Just once, instead of the contestants squirming and begging to be kept on, I'd like one, just one; to say "stick your f***ing job up

Walking dead needs to finish now. It's getting worse with every season.  Same bullshit plot and they are so far fetched its laughable.   Take a leaf out of breaking bad. End it while you're on to

I sometimes watch The Apprentice - it's the best comedy on telly !

"The sharpest young business brains in the  country..........." There was an episode where they proved that they (literally) couldn't run a whelk stall. They've tried to run a pound shop, dog grooming, beauty products, various food ventures and ad campaigns - and failed spectacularly at them all.........then bicker like playground 4 year olds, trying to blame each other, as Sugar gets increasingly bad tempered with them.

It's hilarious !

(Don't watch any of the other "reality" 5hite, though..........

• Like 2

These programs that pluck people from obscurity & make them famous are to simply fill the tabloids on a slow news day , falling out of some nightclub or snapped carrying a tesco carrier to the car 

I’d love to go on them, I say to Sugar, “look you shortarse Jew prick, speak to me like that again and I’ll wrap one of these 2 grand Eames Chairs round your f***ing bald head you silly looking c**t !........now do I get the job or am I wasting my time ?!”

and that bake off, with that f***ing carpet muncher who thinks she is hilarious but is about as funny as a blood transfusion from Freddy Mercury, that f***ing Noel fielding id put his face against a hot cooker ring and I’d drown that Paul Hollywood or whatever the f**k his name is in a bowl of his own fake tan, prick !

No.......no no, I’m not a fan of either ! Lol 

And just to add, all the contestants should be drowned like kittens !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2