Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

Its much too much but I just want out now. Blair and a huge number of the left are trying like buggery to scupper the whole process and ignore the democratic vote of the people because "the people voted the wrong way" so for me pay it if it means control of our borders etc. If we fanny on any longer it isnt gonna happen at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It all really depends what deal we get doesn't it? 40B, 50B, 70B (plus whatever they want for us to access their market, don't forget that. "Free" trade :laugh:) is f**k all if we walk away with several 100B in trade that we otherwise would lose. That's the bottom line.

The problem is simple, they want our money, we want their trade. They have refused to sit down and discuss the matter in those simple terms because they want us to commit a wedge incase we can't come to an agreement on trade later. IMO it's a transparent strategy by the continentals but with the demands of (or is that risks to the revenue stream that is) London and the FTSE100 the government daren't play hard ball and say "f**k ya negotiation stages! We want a trade deal and you want Sterling so lets see if we can find a compromise? None of this we commit to pay you a wedge and then you tell us what we might get for that! Who does business like that? Robbing European c**ts!"........ I'd not make a politician!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

Under Article 50 the UK was obliged to pay precisely NOTHING !! .......that’s ZERO !

But hey, who give a shit......it’s only your money ! 

Just to add, they will have to borrow that so you will all be paying the interest as well......and so will your kids!

Keep Voting !! Lol 

Edited by WILF
Just now, WILF said:

Under Article 50 the UK was obliged to pay precisely NOTHING !! .......that’s ZERO !

But hey, who give a shit......it’s only your money ! 

Your lot are trying to throw another spanner in the works at the moment. 

I agree with the Article 50 thing. Trigger it. Sit back with hands behind head. 2 years later...Ta ta! 

Just now, walshie said:

Your lot are trying to throw another spanner in the works at the moment. 

I agree with the Article 50 thing. Trigger it. Sit back with hands behind head. 2 years later...Ta ta! 

Who’s my lot? Lol .......you are my lot ya tit ! :laugh:

The fact I nicked a life boat don’t mean I change nationality you know ! :laugh:

• Like 2

The other thing that makes me laugh is this border business between Northern Ireland and the republic......everyone talking like it’s a massive deal !

f**k sake, there has been a common travel area between the UK and Ireland for the last 98 YEARS !!!

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

The other thing that makes me laugh is this border business between Northern Ireland and the republic......everyone talking like it’s a massive deal !

f**k sake, there has been a common travel area between the UK and Ireland for the last 98 YEARS !!!

Without building  a trump style wall how are they going to enforce a border between Ireland and the north ... it's impossible .....

• Like 1