Photo

Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

Best Answer BGD , 29 September 2017 - 04:38 pm

Well ex-Lib Dem Henry Bolton has won the leadership election and saved UKIP from becoming the UK Nazi party.

http://news.sky.com/...erence-11059408

Henry Bolton has been elected as the UK Independence Party's new leader.

The little-known former Army officer beat off competition from six others, including Ann Marie Waters, an anti-Islam candidate whose prospect of election was the subject of huge internal division.

He becomes UKIP's fifth leader in 11 months.

In his victory speech, Mr Bolton said he wanted the UK to become a "prosperous nation" and one that was "proud to be called British".

He added: "While Brexit is our core task, that greater goal, which is ongoing beyond the time that we leave the EU, that is our core purpose."

Ms Waters' supporters were said to be "positively mutinous" after the result was declared.

But Mr Bolton told Sky News: "Whether they want to stay or leave, that's up to them."

He warned earlier in September that UKIP was in danger of becoming the "UK Nazi Party" if it picked the wrong leader, appearing to refer to Ms Waters.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#31 Jo riley

Jo riley

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:25 pm

Just do your own thing, pay as less tax as possible (0% if you can get away with it) and get the f**k out of this muslim infested hell hole asap
  • tilimangro and DanielG like this

#32 BGD

BGD

Big Gay Dave

• Members
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:34 pm

UKIP are are a one trick pony - now that we've voted to leave the EU, they don't know what to do.

Farage lead the party well but, they just don't have the calibre of politicians to credibly compete with the usual Westminster mob.

Since Farage left, they haven't been able to come up with any clear, credible policies. While they're in disarray, they'll keep being made to look inept.

Worse case scenario - they'll go the same way as most other nationalist parties: becoming more and more right wing, eventually hanging themselves, then disappearing altogether.

Can't really argue with any of that :thumbs:

I think your last paragraph is what Farage and Bolton are worried about happening if Anne Marie Waters wins the leadership election and I can see why TBH.

#33 mushroom

mushroom

Professional Matadwarf

• Members
  • 11,365 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:32 pm

BGD you're worm son!

I can't think of a lower type of person than you and your type.

Least I brought mine up right, your parents failed you ;)
  • dogmandont, stumfelter, ftm and 1 other like this

#34 BGD

BGD

Big Gay Dave

• Members
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:49 pm

What an odd post to make :blink:

Having such strong feelings about a man you've never met and don't know beyond a few posts on a forum is very strange indeed.

I'm glad you're proud of the job you did raising your kid though, most important job in the world :thumbs:

Edited by BGD, 13 September 2017 - 07:49 pm.

#35 ginger beard

ginger beard

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:16 pm

Just do your own thing, pay as less tax as possible (0% if you can get away with it) and get the f**k out of this muslim infested hell hole asap

i don't mind anybody not paying tax just as long as they don't use the NHS or send there kids to school or ever claim a benefit.

fair enough.?

• Blackbriar and Lenmcharristar like this

#36 Jo riley

Jo riley

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:33 pm

i don't mind anybody not paying tax just as long as they don't use the NHS or send there kids to school or ever claim a benefit.
fair enough.?

Got no kids, not signed on for over 15 yrs and the only time I used the NHS was for a detox but I think I more than paid for that in beer tax over the years.....is that ok with you?? Lol

#37 Blackbriar

Blackbriar

THL Political Editor

• Donator
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:07 pm

fair enough.?

Got no kids, not signed on for over 15 yrs and the only time I used the NHS was for a detox but I think I more than paid for that in beer tax over the years.....is that ok with you?? Lol

And then there's your National Insurance, Income Tax, VAT, fuel duty, council tax etc etc. Got no problem with anyone taking out, as long as they've put in !

What really riles me is those Jeremy Kyle-types, 20/30 years old, who've never done a days work, never got their hands dirty, no education, never made any effort, never done anything to help themselves.......but think the world owes them a living !
  • stumfelter likes this

#38 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,703 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:46 pm

fair enough.?
Don't expect to get fed on the taxpayers money next time you do time for burglaring somebody's house .........

#39 All-terrain

All-terrain

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:55 am

Have you even got a dog ? Poor dog must be stressed to f**k going out with you if you have,haha poor f****n dog I'm more worried about him,haha At

#40 Jo riley

Jo riley

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:20 am

fair enough.?
Don't expect to get fed on the taxpayers money next time you do time for burglaring somebody's house .........
I like how you had to be drunk to say that ;)

Edited by Jo riley, 14 September 2017 - 07:25 am.

#41 Jo riley

Jo riley

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:31 am

fair enough.?

And then there's your National Insurance, Income Tax, VAT, fuel duty, council tax etc etc. Got no problem with anyone taking out, as long as they've put in !
What really riles me is those Jeremy Kyle-types, 20/30 years old, who've never done a days work, never got their hands dirty, no education, never made any effort, never done anything to help themselves.......but think the world owes them a living !

Or ex army folk that think there job was something important......

#42 Jo riley

Jo riley

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:38 am

fair enough.?

Peter leesocks I'd not trust you at all...sound like a grass saying stuff like that

#43 neems

neems

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,106 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:31 am

It's obvious our state is working against it's people at least as often as not,so why venerate anyone for spending a long time feeding it taxes?

Those taxes pay for operation Galileo,immigrant housing and benefits,more police to decide what you can and can't say.

I do pay in myself,but if I was without responsibility I wouldn't.

• WILF and Jo riley like this

#44 Accip74

Accip74

Hardcore Belgian Ale Drinker, so there..

• Members
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:41 am

It's obvious our state is working against it's people at least as often as not,so why venerate anyone for spending a long time feeding it taxes?
Those taxes pay for operation Galileo,immigrant housing and benefits,more police to decide what you can and can't say.

I do pay in myself,but if I was without responsibility I wouldn't.

Great if your self employed, but most haven't got the choice if they are employed.

#45 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,703 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:48 am

fair enough.?
I like how you had to be drunk to say that ;)

Drunk ??? Stone col sober fella ......
  • birchmoor likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users