Poor Quality Jsb

You beat me si...

haha....went up at the same time :)

I was fcuking fuming when I opened that tin steg!

hows the fishing going?! not seen any of your bird bashing posts for a while!

atb si

Just back from Greece a few hours ago mate..hoping the rape has been cut while I've been away. Will have a drive down later and see. Had a few seatrout but still not had that 7 pound chub ☺. Looking forward to getting back out with the 100 ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I usually just push a pellet head into the skirt of a damaged one and this puts them right   But some times out in the field at night its some thing you dont want to be doing at 2 or 3 in the mornin

Been using powapell in the fx2000 and my air ranger and to be fair there doing the job nicely

Ps going to try the airarms pellets aswell

Posted Images

I usually just push a pellet head into the skirt of a damaged one and this puts them right

But some times out in the field at night its some thing you dont want to be doing at 2 or 3 in the morning lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Exactly what I do, I find no matter what brand or batch of pellets some always have skirt damage, often they don't look so bad until loaded in the mag that's when it really shows up, so when I load a bad one I force the head of the next pellet into the back, works a treat normally and stopped me throwing hundreds of pellets away.

Still bloody annoying when you've shelled good money out for something though.

• Like 1

I've always used AA Field Diabolos and never had a problem. Had the odd one that went in the bin but they are never as bad as some of those in the above photos, they are shocking. Have had a few tins of RWS Super H point and they seemed very good but only out to 20yards and then they were all over the place.

• Like 1

I am going to try aa field diabolos to see what there like I've been using powapell with good results in both my guns out to 50 mts with clean kills I just feel my air ranger could be a little more tightly grouped with a diffent pellet as for wastage in a tin no matter what pellets you use there's alway going to be 1or 2 bands ones but these jsb just look like they've not been finished of with the mould lines on them ect

You could wash them and sort threw them ?. i never bother handful in the cammo pocket and off i go there going to knock off each other in there anyway

not so much dirt on them mate they would need to be trimmed where the excess lead is and I couldn't be arsed to wash then let alone trim them all lol think this tins for the kids guns

Just been shooting some jsbs

Spot on for about half the tin then it all went wonky

Pretty disappointing but I've bought another tin to try

L try something else if they're no good

I'll try straightening them out in the magazine too

Thanks for the tip

Just been shooting some jsbs

Spot on for about half the tin then it all went wonky

Pretty disappointing but I've bought another tin to try

L try something else if they're no good

I'll try straightening them out in the magazine too

Thanks for the tip