Kits

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good honest , genuine ferret kits, bred off working stock, are usually gifted, to similarly worthy genuine, honest, rabbiting men....   £40 for a baby ferret is a tad on the costly side....

to right phil,,,,hopfully got 3 jills up the duff right now,,,ours will be gifted to good working homes

12 kits born today, they will be free to good working homes, good working parents, the mother was gifted to me from a member of this forum, VIN, so from good working stock, they will be ready in about

Posted Images

must be plenty of lads on here who will you gift you a couple of ferrets,the price of ferrets is madness these days,but saying that the most ive paid when buying in has been a fiver, bred lots over the years,so get kits back free of charge from mates,remember the first stock i bought in 60s from abbot bros in norfolk, 2 pounds each and sent all over the country,good stock and good genuine people to deal with,shake to the boots when i see show bred crap selling at £40plus ,but people always jump on band wagon to make easy money,good working ferrets may be worth that money but not to me.

• Like 1

I agree mate I remember when I was 14 I went Melton market with my old man and picked up two ferret kits 50p each I went last week and they were going for £20-£30 each to pet homes, I have a few mates who have them still but nobody's having any kits this year

• Like 1

Good honest , genuine ferret kits, bred off working stock, are usually gifted, to similarly worthy genuine, honest, rabbiting men.... :yes:

£40 for a baby ferret is a tad on the costly side.... :icon_eek:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 5

That why people like me have to pay through the nosefor them had ferrets with my old man since I was 5 went out of the game 10years ago but now semi retired come back igot timeon my handsso because I kow no one hard to getgood workers reasonable

The ones on gumtree etc at forty notes i wouldnt touch , a bit nippy , just needs handled , our cats scared of it . Then theres the £200 ferrets had a hysterectomy , castrated and complete with indoor hutch . Or my favorite not to a working home

• Like 3

2 female ferrets go by the names missy and Pandora. Very sweet girls and handled everyday and by different people aswell as take them to my work sometimes. They both have different personalities but amazing girls! They are about 9 months of age. They eat ferret biscuits,enjoy some cooked chicken and kitten food. They have never biten and are well trained. The only reason is looking to rehome is because of my dog Constantly harrasing them and I know them well you can tell there unhappy. Tried many things but the dog is just upsetting them. They stay indoors in their large cage. Have a harness each to go outside and wonder and love to dig. They will not go to a home where someone will use them as hunters I'll make sure of that. And don't get intouch if your a time waster because this is heartbreaking enough and really can't be dealing with getting let down or letting my girls down. They come with whatever will
Be left food wise etc. They'll have everything they need cage wise,toys and stuff. If you can truly commit to these girls like I couldn't and give them a FOREVER home..please send a short description about yourself thankyou very much.

Ie yours for only £90 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

2 female ferrets go by the names missy and Pandora. Very sweet girls and handled everyday and by different people aswell as take them to my work sometimes. They both have different personalities but amazing girls! They are about 9 months of age. They eat ferret biscuits,enjoy some cooked chicken and kitten food. They have never biten and are well trained. The only reason is looking to rehome is because of my dog Constantly harrasing them and I know them well you can tell there unhappy. Tried many things but the dog is just upsetting them. They stay indoors in their large cage. Have a harness each to go outside and wonder and love to dig. They will not go to a home where someone will use them as hunters I'll make sure of that. And don't get intouch if your a time waster because this is heartbreaking enough and really can't be dealing with getting let down or letting my girls down. They come with whatever will

Be left food wise etc. They'll have everything they need cage wise,toys and stuff. If you can truly commit to these girls like I couldn't and give them a FOREVER home..please send a short description about yourself thankyou very much.

Ie yours for only £90 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

apart from the ''no hunters'' bit.good on em.i don't just get satisfaction from hunting them i get it from looking after and spoiling them.the advert might be over the top but i'm like that and my ferrets only cost me a pint.

• Like 1

I've got a litter on the way due end of May so ready to go August time. Same as Tomo...I will be gifting them to GOOD working homes, I'd rather know they have gone to someone who will look after them than have cash for them. I'm in North Yorkshire. PM me nearer the time of you are still looking.

I have a real hatred for the term "forever home" I'm not sure if it's the grammar or the overly soppy way my mother in law talks about animals

Usually means they can't be feckin bothered with the fecking things so any fool can have them ???