A Massive Shock... Warning

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers for the kind words lads....   Good news, I'm off to pick her up... she's coming home!! Not sure whether she'll ever be like she was before but none the less at least she's pulled through...

Well lads the last 24 hours has been a real eye opener for me, in all the wrong ways! Yesterday morning I got up, ran all four dogs and left for work taking the big lurcher with me, my terrier (bella

Just had a call from the vets and she is doing good, she's sat up and aware of what's going on.. she's passed blood earlier but this has stopped now... looks like she's going to pull through... tests

what a way to give us all a heads up,,,the saddest posible way,,,,and when you think what dogs can stomach ,,,the most vile stinking carrion,,sheep shit ,,horse shit,,,,in fact most shit,,,then to die from a bit of mouldy grass...very sad

• Like 2

Cheers for the kind words lads....

Good news, I'm off to pick her up... she's coming home!!

Not sure whether she'll ever be like she was before but none the less at least she's pulled through...

Hopefully she'll be able to chase a rabbit or 2 in the future...

SKC_7090_zps4cfc9fc6.jpg

• Like 18

Not sure whether she'll ever be like she was before but none the less at least she's pulled through...

SKC_7090_zps4cfc9fc6.jpg

Im wondering did the rabbit get away. ?
  • Like 1

SKC_7090_zps4cfc9fc6.jpg

Im wondering did the rabbit get away.

Probably mate, she's useless lol

Cheers lads

She's home and happy, eating well, took her for a short walk this morning and she was straight around the hedgerows checking them out, only gave her 10 mins, back in her bed a kip now...

Picking Bella up tomorrow to bury her here, end of a very strange week....

Thanks for all the kind words lads, the vets are going to do a tribute on Bella to help raise awareness of mould, it would seem most of us know nothing about this so hopefully as shit as this has been we are all a bit wiser now...

• Like 4

Cheers lads

She's home and happy, eating well, took her for a short walk this morning and she was straight around the hedgerows checking them out, only gave her 10 mins, back in her bed a kip now...

Picking Bella up tomorrow to bury her here, end of a very strange week....

Thanks for all the kind words lads, the vets are going to do a tribute on Bella to help raise awareness of mould, it would seem most of us know nothing about this so hopefully as shit as this has been we are all a bit wiser now...