Sign in to follow this  
rocket ronnie

3/4 Saluki 1/4 Grey Bitch

Hi I've got 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey bitch for sale 14 months old not ye timid type bitch full of beans done a little bit but unspoilt as not had the time to get her out in the daytime will be perfect for someone for next season bitch is in Liverpool putting a price on her as want her too go too good working home want £200 for her

• Like 1

you just got rid of your dog pup, that was boisterous with her, why she going as well? just curious !!

you just got rid of your dog pup, that was boisterous with her, why she going as well? just curious !!

Be same reason as umpteen other dogs before em haha

• Like 3

She is going because she is for daytime an I'd rather her go to a home where will get to do what she is bred for an that's that an me other lamping bitch that didn't get on with the pup is still with me ray but thanks for your concern

• Like 1

Just the pic me thinks.

Nice bitch, not the most flattering pic though. I'd make something out of that, hope it finds a good home.

Thanks lee it is just pic she was pulling on lead wanting too get off to play with me other bitch in the right hands she will make it with out a doubt bud her running style speed and stamina is plentiful

Nothing wrong with feet or coat getting her summer coat an needs a brush but what the f**k as that got to do with her catching an putting away game

In fairness im sure the shed load of othef dogs ye have sold have been in decent condition haha

• Like 2

All in top nick to be fair an prob better than most you've had in ye kennel prob give away better than you own

Now ye lying, ye give nowt away, you sell em all, an lots of em haha

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this